Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,728 members, 7,855,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Shaked A Stranger And Now My Hand Stopped Working - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Shaked A Stranger And Now My Hand Stopped Working (163 Views)

Ever Being Assisted By A Stranger From Nairaland? / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! / Two Popular Yoruba Actor Shaked Instagram With Styles Of Celebrating Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shaked A Stranger And Now My Hand Stopped Working by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2023
Mmmhh....
Me with a my dreams and plans, infact I went to talk about the matriculation ceremony coming up with my classmate when suddenly two guys(strangers I have never met) just came around, one stretched forth his hand for a handshake, although my guts told me not to but it happened all fast that I didn't want to ignore his gesture, I shook his hand so did my classmate, whilst the other guy didn't shake us but called my name....that made it creepy but and immediately I started feeling a bad feeling, somehow I thought maybe it was the other guys name he was calling....

They left without even asking for directions or anything, just the handshake...and that made it very obvious....

So I asked my classmate if he knew them but he said he doesn't and he thought I knew them....but neither do I...

And watching them go I could see the guy who didn't shake us looking back, at least thrice until he didn't again and then I saw them burst out laughing....we just assumed they were on a discussion

Later on I left my classmate and I started feeling a tingling sensation on my right hand, the same hand I shook with...the sensation grew stronger and it felt like( you know that sensation u feel when you sit or keep your body parts on one position for so long?) That vibrative sensation but this time it was mild and the arm just became weak and it was leathery on the palm while my left hand was wet...infact the sensation and weakness has increased since then and I called my classmate to ask how he feels.....he explained the same way....and now I'm fretting

Contemplating suicide
Infact I'm not sure if I can live if this turns out to be something else, I thought it was just fear until my classmate confirmed it...

I prayed alone, and with my spiritual father over the phone, and my boss's wife anointed the hand, my classmate called later on and asked I should pee on the hand...I also did...

I used to not believe in things like this....but now...hmmm

Please be careful out there guys...the world isn't safe for anyone....we hear stories like this from afar....but at anytime it can happen to anyone of us...

I dunno if I'm gonna loose this hand or my life or anything else but I hope this it not the end...
I'd update this when I see any changes.

Please move to front page so others can learn
From my mistake

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Mukina2
Dominique
Re: I Shaked A Stranger And Now My Hand Stopped Working by livenija: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
I didnt read the content but from the headline shows u are a clout chaser n a fool

1 Like

Re: I Shaked A Stranger And Now My Hand Stopped Working by budaatum: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
livenija:
I didnt read the content but from the headline shows u are a clout chaser n a fool

He feels he must share his stranger obsession.

Beastcub:
guys I was just sitting on my own when the message popped up, the stranger got my name correctly but I don't know anyone by the name...
though countless times before people have called me and called my name....only to tell them it is the wrong one.... I think I'm sharing a number with someone I bear the same name with...

I know that I'm not the one he want....
....I'm broke and jobless, and even have a lot of needs and problems to solve, but its not mine so I sent him a text with my torchlight phone.....that I'm not the one he thinks I am.
Re: I Shaked A Stranger And Now My Hand Stopped Working by DSS1335: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
cry
Re: I Shaked A Stranger And Now My Hand Stopped Working by DSS1335: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Guys anything is possible in Nigeria. Spirituality is real
Evil powers are real.
Oyo if u don't believe.
I used to skeptical for long until the day I lost it all through handshake.
The handshake I had with my village elders out of respect and admiration for them ichies during an event turned out to be an albatross that almost ended my life in 2013.
Re: I Shaked A Stranger And Now My Hand Stopped Working by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
livenija:

I wish I was clout chasing....that's all I can tell you ..and I pray you never witness such.
Re: I Shaked A Stranger And Now My Hand Stopped Working by illicit(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
shocked

(1) (Reply)

What's The Use Of These Holes Found In Some Plugs? / It Is Not Wisdom But Authority That Makes A Law - T. Tymoff / Exquisite Royal Dining Set Designs By Aarsun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.