Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Album Cover Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Album Cover Design (2452 Views)

Creative Album Cover Design, Tell Me What You Think / Mixtape Album Cover Design (þhº†ºšh°þ™) / Janet Jackson Wants Fans To Design New Album Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Album Cover Design by aikayboy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2007
In line with what was done with logo creation, I want to start a thread to showcase the abilities of graphics designers on Nairaland in designing album covers. It must be a totally innovative idea, with you as the artiste in mention, using ur name and whateva album title you want. Comments on any works seen are welcome. Can't assure anyone that this will get u a job, neither can I assure you it won't. Below is a sample of what I have already designed. I would like to see someone better me at this. Do as many as possible!

Re: Album Cover Design by ngmilitant: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2007
what do u think?

The compilation is to showcase emcees and producers (beat makers).The compilation titled 'mixtape militants:the first impression' is to be an extreme slice of lyricism and substance.Naijahiphop.org is put together enough resources to put the word of the mixtape on every hiphop site,'mixtape militants:The first impression' is going to be getting mad publicity and all info about a track would be provided to all as sent by the artiste or producer.
Producer should sent in their beats with relevant info (name,location and website addy/myspace url) to htgunna@yahoo.com and emcee could request for beats or send in their songs to the same addy:htgunna@yahoo.com

Re: Album Cover Design by touche(m): 2:21am On Sep 25, 2007
k-trak. abuja based mc.
album in progress, comin out soon.
enquiries: 08052905003, 08052735283

Re: Album Cover Design by ngmilitant: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2007
het ktak,i run the naijahiphop.org website and if u'd love to feature on the artiste on the momentum segment of the site,hit me your profile and pictures to htgunna@yahoo.com
Re: Album Cover Design by grafikdon: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2007
Love the mixtape thingy. . . simple
Re: Album Cover Design by Neptune(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
here's mine.
, sorry its too small. i'm working on the bigger one.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Girls Of University Of Ibadan Doing Crazy Azonto Dance ... / My Graphics Displayed For All / PICS: Do You Believe These Are Real Life Paintings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.