Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) (321 Views)

Crypto-Sport: It Can Only Be DATA ANALYSIS. / How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
It is The Little Drops of 1k1 That Makes The Mighty Ocean.

At Long Last; Don't Forget About withdrawing Those Little 100 Naira for Your POS Charges 🥰😅

POS Attendant : Cash or Charge from Account ?

Me: Give Me My 5K and Run It The CASHLESS POLICY Way.

1 Like

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
1,200 Naira Withdrawal Per 45 Minute of Trade.

I Started with A Meagre Capital of 2,000 Naira To Show That A Meagre 2,000 Naira Can Empower You Almost Everyday.

Hourly Target Withdrawal: 1,100 Naira.

Trade for 5 Hours To Earn Yourself A Minimum of 5,000 Naira Almost Every Day As Everyday No Be Christmas.

Minimum Capital Needed: 2,000 Naira.

Average Capital Needed: 3,500 Naira.

#Picture-Talks

1 Share

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by Ejuna80: 12:21am On Jul 22, 2023
I'm interested. How do I go about it?
Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:42am On Jul 22, 2023
They Tell You Not To PURSUE Your LOSSES.

I Tell You Otherwise.

Laser Focus And Pursue Your Losses CALCULATIVELY.

If I Don't Pursue My Losses, Who Will ?

~ THE MESSIAH OF AFRICA (TMOA)

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2023
I Trade The RISKIEST of All Markets.

I Had To Learn The HARDEST of Ways.

~ THE MESSIAH OF AFRICA (TMOA)

DIGITAL TOOLS

Training Fees: 20 PAC = 100,000 Naira ONLY

Affiliate Commissions: 50% = 50,000 Naira for Affiliates.

You already Know The Drill.

1 Share

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2023
The Essence of Trading is To Profit And Withdraw.

Then, EAT.

Not Trade Back Your EATING Money.

"EAT" From Your Money.

However You EAT Your Money is Your Business.

You Earned It.

You May Need To Re-invest Some of Your Money Owning A 1 Hectare (15 Plots) of Cassava Farm in Our Agricultural Real-Estate in Nko-Agoi, Yakurr, Cross River State.

Visit The FOOD-CLOTHING-SHELTER Investment Empowerment Portal to do that.

But Before Investing Your Money in Cultivating 1 Hectare of Cassava Farm That Would Give You A Minimum of 20 Bags of Grocery Garri; Make Sure You EAT While Thinking About The Present Price of Garri in The Market.

You Too Can Be A Garri-Millionaire By Year 2024.

📈📈✊🏽

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
The Essence of Trading is To Profit And Withdraw.

Then, EAT.

Not Trade Back Your EATING Money.

"EAT" From Your Money.

However You EAT Your Money is Your Business.

You Earned It.

You May Need To Re-invest Some of Your Money Owning A 1 Hectare (15 Plots) of Cassava Farm in Our Agricultural Real-Estate in Nko-Agoi, Yakurr, Cross River State.

Visit The FOOD-CLOTHING-SHELTER Investment Empowerment Portal to do that.

But Before Investing Your Money in Cultivating 1 Hectare of Cassava Farm That Would Give You A Minimum of 20 Bags of Grocery Garri; Make Sure You EAT While Thinking About The Present Price of Garri in The Market.

You Too Can Be A Garri-Millionaire By Year 2024.

📈📈✊🏽

1,200 Naira Withdrawal Per 45 Minute of Trade.

Trade for 5 Hours To Earn Yourself A Minimum of 5,000 Naira Almost Every Day As Everyday No Be Christmas.

Minimum Capital Needed: 2,000 Naira.

Average Capital Needed: 3,500 Naira.
Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
We Crossed The 3Pin Mark Already.

Another Time To Withdraw.

But, Hold Up.

Let's Push On following The Law of Compounding.

I'm Staying Invested in Here for Another While.

Grace Abides With The SAFE Financial Mathematician.

💯📈✊🏽

1 Share

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
Academical Education without Financial Education is More of A WASTE.

https://www.nairaland.com/7774342/what-fg-doing-financial-education

What is The FG Doing About Financial Education in Nigeria ?

With The Increasing Fuel Price...

The Increasing Cost of Food...

The Increasing Cost of Tariff of EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY...

The COMPULSORY HIGH COST of Donating Your Own Blood for Your Dying Wife...

The Increasing Level of INSECURITY of Human Lives And Properties in Nigeria...

What Do You Think About The HIGHER COST of Academical Education for Federal Universities in Nigeria ?

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
Another 1,730 Naira To Be Withdrawn. But We Compound STILL. #ThePowerOfCompounding.

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
Week 4... It's Too Early To Enter The Market. Allow The Season To Finally Reshuffle. The Fake-Out Teams will Soon Show Up Like Berries in Soaked Garri Groceries.

1 Share

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ejuna80:
I'm interested. How do I go about it?

Join Our Weekly Financial Target CHALLENGE By Becoming A POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Member.

When You Enrol To Become A Member of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC); You will be Trained How To Go About Daily Withdrawals from The Billion Dollar FAST-Sport-FAST-Money Industry.
Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Are You Growing ?

Make Sure The Digits Are Adding Up.

We Go Live on Facebook from Today. 💯✊🏽😎

Keeping It A 💯

1 Share

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
#FullHouseHusband

Another 1K5 in A Jiffy....

#Lifestyle

#TMOA.

No Hustle, No Struggle.

Just On My Soft Grind.

#Monetization

#FullHouseHusband

#it's About Time To Reveal Thyself ....

The Kingest And Greatest of Light: @⁨PAC PARTNER AREMU JOHN⁩

It's About TIME To Show The World What SAFE Digital Hub Enterprise (SDHE) is All About:

S - Sport Trading,

A - Agricultural Trading,

F - FOREX-FUTURES Trading

E - E-currencies Trading.

We Are All About Grinding The SAFE Digits - The DIGITAL Way!!!

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
#FullHouseHusband

Another 1K5 in A Jiffy....

#Lifestyle

#TMOA.

No Hustle, No Struggle.

Just On My Soft Grind.

#Monetization

#FullHouseHusband

#it's About Time To Reveal Thyself ....

The Kingest And Greatest of Light: @⁨PAC PARTNER AREMU JOHN⁩

It's About TIME To Show The World What SAFE Digital Hub Enterprise (SDHE) is All About:

S - Sport Trading,

A - Agricultural Trading,

F - FOREX-FUTURES Trading

E - E-currencies Trading.

We Are All About Grinding The SAFE Digits - The DIGITAL Way!!!

A New Investor from The East Who Met With Me Yesterday Recently Propelled Me To Test Out My Geometric Progressive (GP) Staking Strategy on BetKing To Know if It Would Work On There:

So Far, So Good ----

All Has Been Fine And We Are Pushing Further!

Join The Very First VFL Call-Up Signal Group:

Capital Needed: Minimum of 14,000 Naira To Cater for 4 Spreads.

3,500 Naira Per Spread.

Maximum Capital: 1,000,000 Naira

Entry Fees: 5 PAC = 25,000 Naira

Free For All Old and New FULL Members of PAC.

Daily Call-Up Fees : 2,000 Naira

PRIVATE WHATSAPP GROUP.

NOT ON TELEGRAM

Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by ebooksdepo: 5:50am On Jul 27, 2023
Please Siri am interested in joining you and I want you to mentor me on this please kindly add me up in your WhatsApp training group,2340040770742 I promise to fullfil all obligation,thanks and bless you
Re: Crypto-sport: Little Drops Of Water Makes The Mighty Ocean (picture-talks) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2023
ebooksdepo:
Please Siri am interested in joining you and I want you to mentor me on this please kindly add me up in your WhatsApp training group,2340040770742 I promise to fullfil all obligation,thanks and bless you

Write to Us on WhatsApp for Your Training if You are Indeed Serious.

I cannot reachout to you.

My WhatsApp Line is On My Bio.

(1) (Reply)

Pos Vendors Get In Here! / Dual License For Oil Import And Export / How Can I Fax These Documents? Immediate Help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.