Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut (33841 Views)

Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Meet Usman Mohammed That Scored A Sensational Goal Against Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by bdon12: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
LongEraser:
Messi has shown them how to do it again. Inter Miami that has gone eleven matches without a single win is now having a taste of victory. This is what you get when you have a magician in your team.

Let's wait as our hateful old baby grant another interview from the camel's league. Na news like this dey give am interview kind of vibes. Lol
Ronaldo did better in a more difficult league
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by ThierryJay: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
OJEEMAH:
😂😂😂😂😂

Your mouth go land you for wahala

Lol another banger, you know say camels get long suffering head in the hope say e go better till they reach water. Na the reason one egbon still dey put mind for 2026.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by tnerro1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
Any penado fan wey talk rubbish near una , make una use blow cover him eye😎😎😎
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Wilson500: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
My Conversation with an unrepentant Penaldo fanboy

Me- bros you see that Messi sensational free kick

Ode- this America people don rig the match. Make I show you how them do am

Me- you go explain tire grin

A big shout out to all Messi fans
Na we get America cool

3 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by AfonjaPriest: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
World's top greatest 5 football players
1. AfonjaPriest

2. Messi

3. Pele

4. Maradona

5. Zidane
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by nathyx(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
See Celebrities hustling to get a Picture of the God among Men Odogwu messi shocked shocked
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Chidolalar: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
bdon12:

Penaldo should become a world champion and complete football before you can mention him close to d Undisputed GOAT Messi
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Harrynight(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
I think this should be the first time Leo will be meeting King James, I can’t wait for the 🐐 to attend NBA games , I never see am there. Abi he don go watch am wey I never know, you fit correct me sha

If he don attend NBA games e for don dey headlines Na
The 2 goats always makes the news in whatever they do or wherever they are.

Massive respect for those two humans

2 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Justiceleague1: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
R0nu:
why some are sending their freekick as souvenir to the fans, MESSI is still hitting the target cheesy

GOAT Duro4chang grin has just signoff in style!
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by HussenAdul: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Boland:
G.O.A.T. top 5

1. Messi

2. Pele

3. Maradona

4. Zidane

5. C. Ronaldo.
I think Rashidi Yekini is missing somewhere in ur list grin
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by gosmoney(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
Messi's debut Inter Miami goal was also a landmark 700th career non-penalty goal! 👏

7⃣0⃣0⃣ Non-pen Goals
1⃣0⃣8⃣ Pen Goals
8⃣0⃣8⃣ Senior Career Goals

Nlfpmod frontpage my boss
what will u achieve by posing things like dia after all they have achieved what they came to do in d world u posting, what have u achieved dan to condem one for another I think u need mental reset I beg no vex o🤐
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
gosmoney:
what will u achieve by posing things like dia after all they have achieved what they came to do in d world u posting, what have u achieved dan to condem one for another I think u need mental reset I beg no vex o🤐
ogun kee your papa, cry harder modafucker
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
Harrynight:

If he don attend NBA games e for don dey headlines Na
The 2 goats always makes the news in whatever they do or wherever they are.

Massive respect for those two humans
point of correction, there’s nothing like 2 goats. Pendu is not a goat.

Messi is the only 🐐
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Younghacka(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
uncleinans:

Put Delima for number 4, carry Zidane go number 5 then commot that thing from there.
Guy, You Dey Vex? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by IbroMaka(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Boland:
G.O.A.T. top 5

1. Messi

2. Pele

3. Maradona

4. Zidane

5. C. Ronaldo.

So where you put Ronaldo 9?.... He's the real no.1 GOAT
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by LongEraser: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
bdon12:

Story for the gods!
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by paulolee(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

Baba where u go?
Baba I jus de around o
Bt kum de on d low sha

1 Like

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by poweredcom(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Serena Williams…..GOAT tennis player
Lebron James………GOAT basket baller
Tom Brady……..GOAT of America
Kim K.........GOAT olosho

All attended to watch the Game

Where the hell is Renzel ...Ricky ross Baba na GOAT liar 5 billion usa jet omo ricky need tell d truth
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by LivingSage: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Goal is goal wether penalty or not ..una too like wahala
Almiron:
Messi's debut Inter Miami goal was also a landmark 700th career non-penalty goal! 👏

7⃣0⃣0⃣ Non-pen Goals
1⃣0⃣8⃣ Pen Goals
8⃣0⃣8⃣ Senior Career Goals

Nlfpmod frontpage my boss
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
LivingSage:
Goal is goal wether penalty or not ..una too like wahala
it seems you have a problem with comprehension

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by spartan117(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
Even this top Penaldo fanboy experienced greatness 🤣😂

IShowSpeed said “If Messi scores this free kick, I’m a Messi fan” ⚽️🔥😭

Apparently, he was wearing A Messi’s jersey underneath so e reveal it afterwards, i couldn’t get a clearer screenshot cos he was jumping .

It can only be Messi’s effect. He’s the 🐐 for a reason
Lol how could speed of all people do this grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by Almiron: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
spartan117:

Lol how could speed of all people do this grin
i was surprised too, penaldo must be very disappointed
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by yusluvad(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Slynation:
A sanctified, a testified, a certified, a justified, a satisfied and a verified GOAT....!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't Stan Nonsense...!! 11 straight loss, but one man changed the dynamics!!

GOAT effects...!!
He's the real GOAT...

2 Likes

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by mayor1814: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Boland:
G.O.A.T. top 5

1. Messi

2. Pele

3. Maradona

4. Zidane

5. C. Ronaldo.

Ronaldo de Lima of Brazil should be number 5 sef. Tapnaldo no.6.
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by mayor1814: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
uncleinans:

Put Delima for number 4, carry Zidane go number 5 then commot that thing from there.

Baba u go kill person with laugh oo grin
Tapnaldo crew members go cry blood dis weekend
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by fineberry(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Even coach go dey respect ham 😂😂😂😂
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by yankison(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
aremubabs:
Messi said he was lucky that the freekick was a goal.

I keep telling people that luck is way more important than skills or talent.

Now, the world's best player ever has been humble enough to admit it.

If you want to be truly great, you need to be HUMBLE.

Some people who don't have anything close to the money and fame that Messi has will never let one hear word on social media. They always talk down on the poor, making it seem like they had their lives figured out right from the beginning. You are just lucky. Be HUMBLE.

People like the fat cubana chief priest ... Person no go hear word as if he is the only one with money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by drsibz66(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Some people will still say fifa bribed the keeper to allow the goal.
Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by DECENTBWOY: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
Penadogs go cry fire today , it’s gonna be a long day
Messi just de press neck anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut by DECENTBWOY: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
paulolee:
Messi is blessed, Messi is cursed with d talent of football
D worst is dt he is still too humble for such talents n doinz
After match, baba say d free kick was just a lucky shot
No naaaaa
Like seriously "No naaaa"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adebimpe Quadri, The Youngest FIFA Referee At 24 / Payne Sisters Delighted To Make History With Super Falcons At WAFCON 2022 / See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.