Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Chief Adegboyega Awomolo, S.a.n. - Ideal Choice For Hon. Att.gen. Federation. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chief Adegboyega Awomolo, S.a.n. - Ideal Choice For Hon. Att.gen. Federation. (188 Views)

Offa PDP: Balogun Ward Prays For Hon Bukoye Bintinlaye As He Donates #50,000 / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Gov. Dickson Pays Another Consolation Visit To The Awomolo Family.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Adegboyega Awomolo, S.a.n. - Ideal Choice For Hon. Att.gen. Federation. by zoedew: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2023
CHIEF ADEGBOYEGA AWOMOLO, S.A.N. - ALL THINGS CONSIDERED APPEARS WELL SUITED AS THE IDEAL CHOICE FOR HON. ATT.GEN. FEDERATION IN THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU. I AM. NOT SURE THAT THE PRESIDENT IS OR WAS EVER HERE BUT I KNOW MEMBERS OF HIS MEDIA TEAM HAVE A PRESENCE ON NAIRALAND AND WILL DO WELL TO GET THIS TO HIS ATTENTION.
Re: Chief Adegboyega Awomolo, S.a.n. - Ideal Choice For Hon. Att.gen. Federation. by duro4chang(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2023
He was the attorney general of Osun State around 1992/93 during the period of Adeleke serubawon. He also had a chamber at Ilorin. He looks more elitist.
Re: Chief Adegboyega Awomolo, S.a.n. - Ideal Choice For Hon. Att.gen. Federation. by zoedew: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
He was the attorney general of Osun State around 1992/93 during the period of Adeleke serubawon. He also had a chamber at Ilorin. He looks more elitist.
He picked himself up from the lowest rung of the society into which he was born by his lowly parents. He is extremely well read and exposed. He will also make an excellent foreign affairs Minister. Extremely well cultured, smooth and urbane. His life parades deep and sincere humility.

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Of Veneers Unveiling The Science Behind The Smile / Name This Snake I Killed In My Backyard (pic) / Jos Disco Urges Benue Communities To Safeguard Towers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.