Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Can You Work As A Manager In A Company That You Experience In. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Work As A Manager In A Company That You Experience In. (273 Views)

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Work As A Manager In A Company That You Experience In. by SUVs: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2023
Good day guys, I trust you all are doing well. If you can afford at least 2 square meals in Nigeria, you're definitely doing great 👍 grin. Thank God for that.

Uhmm, I just wanna know; as a job seeker, I updated my LinkedIn profile and included manager position as one of the jobs I seek. My only experience as a manager is in a business sector ( electronics) specifically.

So the opportunities popping up in my profile are showing Manager positions in other sectors like ICT companies, construction companies, production and marketing companies, real estate and so on. Usually, managerial skills entails more of good and effective communication and good management of human and other resources for effectiveness in the company.

Now my question is, can one work as a company's manager even though he does not have a clue of what the business entails...like manage a construction company even if you don't have a clue in construction business..or s

Pls I need your opinions.
Re: Can You Work As A Manager In A Company That You Experience In. by Meerahbel: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2023
Yes you can
Adapt
Overcome

1 Like

Re: Can You Work As A Manager In A Company That You Experience In. by SUVs: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Meerahbel:
Yes you can
Adapt
Overcome
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities / Any Good Hustle In Port Harcourt / Domestic Cook Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.