Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned (826 Views)

The Second Coming Of Christ Or The Rapture? / Who Revealed Revelations To Mohammed? Satan Or Allah / Who Is The Head Of A Christian Home? Christ Or The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

Normal. That is what happens when we we take back our property from ungrateful bastards and devils.

It is not for me to oppose. It is no different from when a second person rises up to say that he is my landlord. And there is no second God. Only One. Vishnu and co are all idols, if not the whole world would have been talking about them.

Now you say vishnu and co are idols, that is the same way hindus believe your jesus and God are idols... Christianity is popular, all thanks to the expansion of the Roman empire and the Western European powers...
So like i said, u will resist a vishnu takeover, same way a hindu will resist a Jesus takeover...
So either way, it is an invasion because a huge population of humans don't believe in Christianity, they will consider it an invasion and will resist till death
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by vdestro: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

Yes dealing with natural disasters is very difficult... That is why i say it is intriguing which process God will use to take control of the Earth, especially in areas that are non-christain...will he use hard power or soft power?
It is very intriguing

No one reveals their plans to enemies.
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by vdestro: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

Now you say vishnu and co are idols, that is the same way hindus believe your jesus and God are idols...

No they dont, that is why you are the one saying it for them, cos you imagine that they are saying it.
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by vdestro: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

Yes u have been told, but his coming will be considered as an alien invasion

No one thought that until satan used hollywood to sell it, so you are talking rubbish.
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

No they dont, that is why you are the one saying it for them, cos you imagine that they are saying it.
What are u even saying, what regard does a hindu have for Jesus? More than 5 billion people on earth dont care one bit about Jesus,
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

No one thought that until satan used hollywood to sell it, so you are talking rubbish.
Try to be logical for once, that u are religious doesn't mean u shouldn't think independently...
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

No one reveals their plans to enemies.
True
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by vdestro: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

Try to be logical for once, that u are religious doesn't mean u shouldn't think independently...

I have given you my thinking and the Truth which you can verify. All your talk about alien invasion only started after hollywood was made. And already, before hollywood, people already heard and knew that God was coming back then.

So it is either you have reasonable opposition to make or it stands that you can not counter my response. So, no problems here.
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2023
As a Christian, if God comes today, and throws his weight behind Muslims, will u as a Christian not oppose? U know u will likely be condemned because u heard and refuse to obey Islamic teachings...
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by vdestro: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

What are u even saying, what regard does a hindu have for Jesus? More than 5 billion people on earth dont care one bit about Jesus,

The hindu has a mouth, let him speak. The whole world knows about Jesus and the issue is not whether they care for Him, so, you have moved post.
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

I have given you my thinking and the Truth which you can verify. All your talk about alien invasion only started after hollywood was made. And already, before hollywood, people already heard and knew that God was coming back.

So it is either you have reasonable opposition to make or it stands that you can not counter my response. So, no problems here.
The script writers of Hollywood are very intelligent to come up with such a content,
If we are not the only intelligent species in the universe, is there not a possibility that whatever is out there might be hostile?
And even with the context of God, an extra-terrestial who will come to Earth and wipe out billions of unbelievers, is this not a hostile act?
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

The hindu has a mouth, let him speak. The whole world knows about Jesus and the issue is not whether they care for Him, so, you have moved post.
What do u mean by let him speak? Is not common sense that a non-christain has no regard for your christian beliefs? Yes a hindu might have heard of Jesus, and so what about it? Have u as a Christian not heard of Vishnu and co? What's your business with them?
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by vdestro: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:
As a Christian, if God comes today, and throws his weight behind Muslims, will u as a Christian not oppose? U know u will likely be condemned because u heard and refuse to obey Islamic teachings...

God cannot do that. That is why He Says "i Change not!"

What a great trouble you are in see how desperate you are. You shouldnt have made yourself an enemy of God.

So dont worry about Christians we are very fine come what. Look to yourself
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by vdestro: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

What do u mean by let him speak? Is not common sense that a non-christain has no regard for your christian beliefs? Yes a hindu might have heard of Jesus, and so what about it?

Then let the non Christian speak. You have spoken your own.

Minsk24:

Have u as a Christian not heard of Vishnu and co? What's your business with them?

Only when people like you are use it to attack God and Christ but before then, it did not exist.

But as you said, the hindu heard about God and His Son Jesus and all their works, so, you have nothing here.
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

This arrogance or over confidence of christian and Muslims is so huge, like u don't have a space to reason logically that ur faith might be wrong, i really admire this...
But i ask myself, what gives christians such faith, is there anything special to being a Christian? I look around and i dont see anything special...
When it comes to spiritual matters, Christianity is very effective against spiritual attacks, so is islam and our traditional ways, as long as u understand what u doing...
Are people of other religions faring badly to Christians? No, go to asia, they are living are thriving fine...
Do christians have any edge above other people? I dont see any...
Do christians enjoy any special safety privileges? I don't see any ..infact the rise of the arabs and turk superpowers decimated christains around the middle east and Europe...
So it looks to me that everybody is balanced, no special privileges...
China today is a superpower which will influence the fate of humanity to a large extent, India is growing...the arabs ,turks, malays , are doing okay ...
So pretty much everybody is faring okay...
So what as a Christian, when u look at the bigger picture and not solely on your personal experiences, what exactly makes u so confident that there's no possibility of your faith being wrong or not exactly as u have pictured
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

Then let the non Christian speak. You have spoken your own.

Only when people like you are use it to attack God and Christ but before then, it did not exist.

But as you said, the hindu heard about God and His Son Jesus and all their works, so, you have nothing here.

Oga u need to expand your knowledge, travel around and see that people are living fine, enjoying life without caring one bit about Jesus and co....
As Vishnu doesn't exist to you, so does Jesus doesn't exist to my friend kumar in Punjab grin
Its just so funny, everybody living their lives and trying to make sense of our existence here on earth via different ideologies and belief systems
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

What a great trouble you are in see how desperate you are. You shouldnt have made yourself an enemy of God.

So dont worry about Christians we are very fine come what. Look to yourself
Lol, enemy if God ke....i am only trying to be logically and look at things from different angles...
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by vdestro: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

This arrogance or over confidence of christian and Muslims is so huge, like u don't have a space to reason logically that ur faith might be wrong, i really admire this...

When you are driving to work you do not imagine that you would go to the wrong workplace.

It is crazy that fashola would wake up tomorrow and not know the way to his office.

That is one of the things which gives us confidence.

Minsk24:

But i ask myself, what gives christians such faith, is there anything special to being a Christian? I look around and i dont see anything special...

Like Daniel and his friends were better than all others, so are we better than everyone else and we can be, which is why you are here attacking us and the whole world attacks us.

You only attack things which you fear and that are better than you
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by vdestro: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

Oga u need to expand your knowledge, travel around and see that people are living fine, enjoying life without caring one bit about Jesus and co....

God did say that you people will be eating and drinking and carrying whores when He comes, you have nothing here.

Minsk24:

As Vishnu doesn't exist to you, so does Jesus doesn't exist to my friend kumar in Punjab grin...

Yet here you are wailing over God's Coming grin
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

When you are driving to work you do not imagine that you would go to the wrong workplace.

It is crazy that fashola would wake up tomorrow and not know the way to his office.

That is one of the things which gives us confidence.

Like Daniel and his friends were better than all others, so are we better than everyone else and we can be, which is why you are here attacking us and the whole world attacks us.

You only attack things which you fear and that are better than you
Please who is the whole world attacking christains?
You are not better than anyone else, except u relate the rise of the European powers and america to christainity, that is a plausible point..
But presently, pretty much every other non-christain people are doing okay and thriving...
Even before the expansion of the European powers, u had the chinese, the different empires of india...the arabs, the turks and so many other people that built civilizations that helped the medieval age to thrive...

Nobody is attacking you, people are evolving and begining to see things differently, people also dont share your views, you are not special...a Muslim is not special, a hindu is not special...
Everybody is just trying to make sense of our existence
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by vdestro: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

The script writers of Hollywood are very intelligent to come up with such a content...

Now you have changed post as you see, you could not counter my answer. By the way, that is what is called pervasion and twisting.

Minsk24:

And even with the context of God, an extra-terrestial who will come to Earth and wipe out billions of unbelievers, is this not a hostile act?

Thank God the real work Said that God is just coming to give Just is to the whole world to all crying for just is.

And just is dictates that all the-evils must be punished, even if they are billions of devils.
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by vdestro: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

Please who is the whole world attacking christains?

Are you only just living? You think you are the first to attack God?

Minsk24:

You are not better than anyone else,..

You have said this before meaning you dont have anything to say.
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Oga abeg e don do....
I understand your point, no wahala
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

Lol just dy play, anything is possible with technology... look how far humans have come since the rise of the European powers...
Anything is possible, it will only Take innovation and getting the right raw materials to fuel new technology... As long as we can keep wars at bay and ensure global stability, anything is possible
Well it's obvious you don't know what spirit beings means so let's leave it at that.
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Lukuluku69(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:
For Christian and Muslims who believe that God will come back again....
How will u fit this in a modern context of a technologically advancing human specie, given the fact that humans will perceive this as an alien invasion, we will try to defend ourselves...
God and co will surely come in spacecraft and will try to takeover governance and control, how will we react?
How will you as a Christian know that it is God
What about the billions of non christian and Muslim who are not expecting anybody's return?
What kind of order will God and co institute on Earth?

Please where did you learn that Allah/God will return?
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Please where did you learn that Allah/God will return?
Dont muslims believe allah will return to reward the believers and punish the unbelievers? If i am wrong, apologies
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well it's obvious you don't know what spirit beings means so let's leave it at that.
Whatever spirit beings are, there would definitely be a way to keep them in check with the right technology
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Lukuluku69(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

Dont muslims believe allah will return to reward the believers and punish the unbelievers? If i am wrong, apologies

No we don't believe that Allah will return to reward believers and punish the unbelievers.

We believe that a Day is coming when ALL that has ever been created will be resurrected and made to Account for their Actions and Inactions.

Those who believe and work Righteousness will be rewarded while those who disbelieve and work Unrighteousness will be punished.

And only Allah knows that Day but He in His Majesty gave signs as to the approach of that Day.
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:
■ Well, who's to say we cannot cure aging and improve our lifespan soon grin
■ So u think our civilization is going through a cycle, this is an impressive school of thought...any theory on what the next cycle will be?
1. Don't hold your breath. lipsrsealed

2. No cycle! Just that Jesus Christ said that before His return, the time of the antichrists will happen and then end. Religion currently overshadows the message of Jesus Christ so it is not time for His return. undecided
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

No we don't believe that Allah will return to reward believers and punish the unbelievers.

We believe that a Day is coming when ALL that has ever been created will be resurrected and made to Account for their Actions and Inactions.

Those who believe and work Righteousness will be rewarded while those who disbelieve and work Unrighteousness will be punished.

And only Allah knows that Day but He in His Majesty gave signs as to the approach of that Day.
So who will be in charge of rendering judgment on people's actions?
This is very similar to christain belief, God the righteous judge will pass out judgment to everybody, for him to do that, i guess he will be present here on Earth or send representatives
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by Minsk24: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Don't hold your breath. lipsrsealed

2. No cycle! Just that Jesus Christ said that before His return, the time of the antichrists will happen and then end. Religion currently overshadows the message of Jesus Christ so it is not time for His return. undecided
I Understand you better now
Re: How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Minsk24:

Whatever spirit beings are, there would definitely be a way to keep them in check with the right technology
These are highly intelligent beings that knows a million times about technology than humans could ever imagine not to talk of knowing! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Part Of The Bible A Mistake? / The Case For Jesus Christ: View The Clip / Nigerian Pastors And Paranoid Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.