Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (357 Views)

Solar Sales Engineer - Kano / Solar Sales Engineer - Ibadan And Abuja / Vacancy For Solar Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Soccrates: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Re: . by Soccrates: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
Join us
Re: . by Soccrates: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Good morning.
Re: . by Soccrates: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Soccrates:
Join our WhatsApp class to learn how you can make millions monthly working as a solar engineer.

Anyone can do this as long as you can read and write,it doesn't require special knowledge.

You will learn how to install different types of solar energy products.The different brands available their capacities, batteries and accessories.

How to negotiate solar installations deals and over 50 questions you can ask a client that needs a solar product.

How to earn commissions from selling some of my solar panels,solar generators, batteries, charge controllers and lots more.

How to get lots of clients for your business through Facebook sponsored adverts, Instagram ads, twitter viral ads,jiji and lots more,you will get to know how to create attention grabbing headlines that will make people rush to patronize you.

It's a free training but you will only need to purchase our do it yourself training manuals.

Message me on WhatsApp if interested contact on my signature.
Re: . by Speeedy(m): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2023
Drop link now
Re: . by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2023
Why use workigeria as your CV revamp??
- Legit
-Fast
- Super affordable--
https://money-easilyscm.buzz/87579977841411 this will lead u to make moni

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Driving Job / LPG Supervisor / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.