Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Is This Thing At The Back Of This Car Called?? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Is This Thing At The Back Of This Car Called?? (1755 Views)

The Man Who Invented The First Indigenous Nigerian Car Called Z-600 Is Dead / SOLD Few Months Used 2003 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.This Car Is Clean / Is This Car Worth 1m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Thing At The Back Of This Car Called?? by fait10(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please what is this thing highlighted at the back of this car called?

1 Like

Re: What Is This Thing At The Back Of This Car Called?? by kelvine(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Don't hit me or I will tow you

Pls when you know tell me
Re: What Is This Thing At The Back Of This Car Called?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
its a TRAILER/CARAVAN hook up.

13 Likes

Re: What Is This Thing At The Back Of This Car Called?? by fait10(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
its a TRAILER/CARAVAN hook up.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This Thing At The Back Of This Car Called?? by sonofspada(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
[b][/b]Winch

It's called a winch
Re: What Is This Thing At The Back Of This Car Called?? by falcon01: 5:46am On Jul 24, 2023
It's a hook
Re: What Is This Thing At The Back Of This Car Called?? by BigDawsNet: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2023
Tow hook cars are manufactured in North America
Re: What Is This Thing At The Back Of This Car Called?? by DesChyko: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2023
fait10:
Please what is this thing highlighted at the back of this car called?

OP, here is an easy way to find out things yourself using your smartphone (Android phone in this instance). I attached pictures for reference.

1. Long Press the picture on your phone and select the 'Search with Google Lens' option.

2. Resize the search area to focus on what you want to identify. As you adjust this area, the results change to identify accurately.

3. Scroll up to review the results. Most times, the name(s) show up on the results immediately. You can click on any image result for more information.

4. You may need to check all results for a definitive answer. In this case, the name of that device depends on its current use as the images show.

We dey holiday now so I get patience to share information small 😁

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Thing At The Back Of This Car Called?? by fait10(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
DesChyko:

OP, here is an easy way to find out things yourself using your smartphone (Android phone in this instance). I attached pictures for reference.

1. Long Press the picture on your phone and select the 'Search with Google Lens' option.

2. Resize the search area to focus on what you want to identify. As you adjust this area, the results change to identify accurately.

3. Scroll up to review the results. Most times, the name(s) show up on the results immediately. You can click on any image result for more information.

4. You may need to check all results for a definitive answer. In this case, the name of that device depends on its current use as the images show.

We dey holiday now so I get patience to share information small 😁
wow thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

I Need Honda Accord Ex 2003-2005 Model At A Good Price / 2006 Nissan Pathfinder 2.8m / Car Between 300k - 400k Needed. Must Have A/c And Auto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.