Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. (994 Views)

How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
A Bottle of Coke is now 250 naira. I m not a fan of soft drinks but because sometimes I do suffer from low blood sugar, I was advised to be taking coca-cola anytime I notice the symptoms. So last week ( after a long time) I went to buy a bottle of drink and the malam told me it now 250. Something we used to buy for 200 and the bottle has reduced in size.

It is so in your area?
Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Boogyman557: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
bn
Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Ever8090: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
It is 250 everywhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ever8090:
It is 250 everywhere...

I thought it was only in my area because I asked my twin and she said she still bought for 200 recently.

I think it has not gone round.
Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Puss360(f): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
250.. all Coca-Cola products.... Lagos....
It is well ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Puss360:
250.. all Coca-Cola products.... Lagos....
It is well ..

Yes o. All of them

It is well my dear.
Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by extremelygolden: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
A Bottle of Coke is now 250 naira. I m not a fan of soft drinks but because sometimes I do suffer from low blood sugar, I was advised to be taking coca-cola anytime I notice the symptoms. So last week ( after a long time) I went to buy a bottle of drink and the malam told me it now 250. Something we used to buy for 200 and the bottle has reduced in size.

It is so in your area?

That's the new price now. But some still sell Pepsi N200 though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by QuinModah(f): 5:45am On Jul 24, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2023
QuinModah:

Wau... Yours is even more expensive. Hm

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2023
extremelygolden:

That's the new price now. But some still sell Pepsi N200 though.

I hardly do Pepsi, so I don't really know what theirs is like.

It is well

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by CodeTemplar: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Time for sugar cane juice businesses to boom. Coka COLA will soon be relegated to event photoshoot soon.
Juice your sugar cane and spice it with ginger or some coffee flavour for extra value.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Time for sugar cane juice businesses to boom. Coka COLA will soon be relegated to event photoshoot soon.
Juice your sugar cane and spice it with ginger or some coffee flavour for extra value.

Is sugar any cheaper? I hardly even see it in my area.
Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Bankowner: 8:10am On Jun 11
Can you sell airtime sent to you?

erimma1

Do not quote me. Just mention.
Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by EriMma1: 9:27am On Jun 11
[quote author=post=130412801?

erimma1[/quote]

I don't think I can get a buyer In the Short time I have to sell to and get the hostel in time before she throws me out Sir.

Thank you.
Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Pootle: 9:46am On Jun 11
Boogyman557:
bn

you don book space my ganja brother cool

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by We4all: 3:19pm On Jun 11
EriMma1:

I don't think I can get a buyer In the Short time I have to sell to and get the hostel in time before she throws me out Sir.

Thank you.

Firstly, he asked not to be quoted and you did. Secondly, why not hold onto whatever is offered while you sort yourself out?

There are websites where airtime are exchanged for cash. You won't get 100% in value, but something tangible will come out of it. Just my 2 cents!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by EriMma1: 3:53pm On Jun 11
We4all:

Firstly, he asked not to be quoted and you did. Secondly, why not hold onto whatever is offered while you sort yourself out?

There are websites where airtime are exchanged for cash. You won't get 100% in value, but something tangible will come out of it. Just my 2 cents!

I didn't see where he said not to mention him .he later added it it wasn't there initially and I already replied him before seeing that part.

I don't know where these things are done so I don't collect what I can't sell and then waste it or still remain on zero not knowing what to do with it
Re: How Much Is A Bottle Of carbonated drink in Your Area. by Wotowotoman: 6:30am On Jun 13
EriMma1:

I didn't see where he said not to mention him .he later added it it wasn't there initially and I already replied him before seeing that part.

I don't know where these things are done so I don't collect what I can't sell and then waste it or still remain on zero not knowing what to do with it

Why you delete that thread again? 🤔

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About This Marriage? / Different Generations / Marriage: A Help Or A Hinderance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.