Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Karrox Oracle Certification - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Karrox Oracle Certification (644 Views)

Karrox Oracle Certification / Oracle Certification / How And Where Cani Register For Linux And Oracle Certification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karrox Oracle Certification by Grizz: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
Recently out of school and while i'm waiting for youth service i've decided to get as many extra qualifications as possible starting with database admin. I was going to register with New Horizons but then someone told me about karROX. I've seen their website and it looks pretty ok but i need word of mouth. Has anybody here done any of their courses? How far can their certificates take you in the job market?
Re: Karrox Oracle Certification by yomilike(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2011
Oracle is not good for a start . I make same mistake
Re: Karrox Oracle Certification by yamakuza: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2011
If you are looking at their certs, its Aptech, NIIT then Karrox, in that order.

It might be better for you to write the exams associated with the course you are doing sha.

If its the know how you are after and not brandname, you can pursue same courses elsewhere and write the prometric exams.

MCSA, MCITP, CCNA, CCIP, JAVA, C#, SQL (MS, Oracle, Mysql) are areas you might want to look at.

Some would say to start with A+ or N+

www.jidaw.com

(1) (Reply)

Training Seminar: Advancing Your Career & Business Using Linkedin / Need A • Research Assistant • Research Analyst? / Become A Part Of The Future With CISCO Certification Training Boot Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.