Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup (44872 Views)

Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by worksmart(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
She is biological female who choose to impersonate a male or no particular gender. So she is a female competing against other females, the only problem is that she is likely taking testosterone injections to masculinize herself, which is esentially no different from a female athlete doping (cheating) with steriods to enhance sporting performance.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Triplerg: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

They are not allowed to compete on one on one competitions or athletic sports,this is football so it doesn't really matter
It matters bros. Trans gender women have the stamina of men.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Aunty, take your own advice. Only women that walk the night will be up at this time.
why? You are wrong... This is harassment... U want to claim red pill?
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by abba190: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
why is she/he playing with women?
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by livebyday(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as i once said...the hypocrisy of this transgender BS is sickening. let Mike Tyson identify as female and go in the ring and murder women with ONE punch...or Messi identify as female and go and score 400 goals in one match.

this makes NO DAMN SENSE!!!

Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Femeto: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Unfair on Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by geezyk(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
She's a biological woman, probably just wanna have the publicity of the rainbow 🌈 people. She's a woman, if not she won't be allowed to participate.

Trans and non-binary!!! Make una dey reason nah.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Exceed15: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Omo, my concern is on the dressing room.... Is he gonna shake his gbola around the women or he did a gender affirmative surgery for Vaginoplasty?

She wasn't born male.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by freemanq(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mumu
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by casualobserver: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Timoleon:
Why? Quinn was born female. No males in the female World Cup.

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by bigiyaro(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
So this rubbish people and thier mad supporters, are coming to corrupt the beautiful game! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by DWJOBScom(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
AndroBlaze:

She is not a transgender woman, she is just confused. She was born a woman and is still a woman, she is just looking for cheap publicity by identifying as transgender. If in doubt put her in a mens prison and see if she will not bare kids in 9 months

Lol
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Anny69: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
What's this? It's becoming confusing.

Flamemignon1, is it possible to be trans and non-binary at the same time? What are they looking for in women's sports?
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
AndroBlaze:

She is not a transgender woman, she is just confused. She was born a woman and is still a woman, she is just looking for cheap publicity by identifying as transgender. If in doubt put her in a mens prison and see if she will not bare kids in 9 months
Everything you wrote just shows you literally don't know what a transwoman is. A transwoman is a man that transitioned into a woman,what you are defining is a transman and most transman are housed in protective custody or female prisons where they also experience sexual assault and other things because of the prison system moreover most transmen can't give birth because of the hormones they take. Next time educate yourself before speaking on something you have no knowledge about
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
I supported her when the whole gender issue was happening, but when I heard that she got married to a woman, I was like "okay"

But when I heard that the wife is pregnant, I too started questioning her gender because she looks like a man, sounds like a man and now she impregnated the wife.
luminouz:

It wasn't his sperm that did the trick, it was mine grin
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:
The international sports body have stopped trans people from competing in athletic and one on one competition, apparently this is football so it doesn't really matter

A) is athletic the only one on one sport where trans athlete can benefit from their gender?!
B) are you saying that MIchael Jordan can compete in a female team then?
C) who cares whether one on one or team sport...?! it is unfair to other female athletes PERIOD! anyone who has gone through puberty as a MAN will always benefit from his gender (regardless of testosterone or not).
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Exceed15: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
I saw him in the match and I knew he is a man, the physique.

Oga she was born female o. She's now identify his/herself as non binary. They can be he/she or share both. So confusing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by whippersnapper(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lil uzi vert people wey dey confuse us with pronouns if una like make una use ours no be only they
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by jclassiq(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as i once said...the hypocrisy of this transgender BS is sickening. let Mike Tyson identify as female and go in the ring and murder women with ONE punch...or Messi identify as female and go and score 400 goals in one match.

It's completely nauseating. These western f00ls are really pushing this liberalism nonsense too far.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Nuzo1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
gaby:
The same idiots were raising dust about Semanya the South African athlete some years ago.

Not same situation sir.

Semanya has both male and female reproductive organs. Harmaphrodite.

While the Canadian lady is a pure woman who transitioned into a tomboy or Dyke as some will call it. Na still woman she be. No big deal.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Timoleon:
She is a woman. Born a woman who identifies as a man and therefore should try to play for the Canadian men's team... but decided to claim being a "woman" when it fitted her selfish agenda.

FIXED
lets not be hypocrites about this issue... whether male or female, this transgender issue is INSANE!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by bluefilm: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nonsense. angry
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by tooth4tooth: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

And so annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Anny69:
What's this? It's becoming confusing.

Flamemignon1, is it possible to be trans and non-binary at the same time? What are they looking for in women's sports?
I know it's somewhat confusing but it's possible,they transitioned to male before before also transitioning to non binary which means they don't subject themselves to the binary (man and woman) rules of gender and I sometimes get it because gender is super exhausting,once you say you are a woman, people already narrowed down what you can and can't do,if you say you are a woman,you are expected to cook,clean and bring forth kids,there are some people that don't want to follow those rules, it's makes them boxed in hence the "non binary" is born
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
She doesn’t identify as a man. It’s right there in the article.
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
lets not be hypocrites about this issue... whether male or female, this transgender issue is INSANE!!!!
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by just2endowed: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Triplerg:
Why should trans be allowed to play in a competition? This is pure cheating, we should be awarded 3 points immediately.

as long as her testerone level is at par with a woman Testerone level, she can play.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by gloryman91: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Crazy pikin, hope you have cut off your John Thomas before now ?

Fifa is crazy cheat.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Anny69: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I know it's somewhat confusing but it's possible,they transitioned to male before before also transitioning to non binary which means they don't subject themselves to the binary (man and woman) rules of gender and I sometimes get it because gender is super exhausting,once you say you are a woman, people already narrowed down what you can and can't do,if you say you are a woman,you are expected to cook,clean and bring forth kids,there are some people that don't want to follow those rules, it's makes them boxed in hence the "non binary" is born
Okay, I understand now. Thanks for explaining.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by dalaman: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
This one na olodo. If she is non binary then why is she playing and competing in a female event? Such foolishness.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Triplerg:
Why should trans be allowed to play in a competition? This is pure cheating, we should be awarded 3 points immediately.
She was born female and transitioned into a man before they became non binary so it doesn't really matter as they are still playing in the team that's related to what they were assigned at birth. The law mostly affects transwomen because males are stronger than females
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by viodemus: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
two can play the game.

Next time, before Nigeria play, if they have someone like that again, then Nigeria can submit two non binary for women's match.

Non binary needs to play with other non binary.
how that one take difficult.

On another news, Nigeria needs to reorganize the sham forces, from a tribal lopsided arab religion oriented, to an equal representative professional force.
Re: Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Anny69:
Okay, I understand now. Thanks for explaining.
Welcome love,how you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cortana Accurately Predicting World Cup 2014 Winners / How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia / Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.