Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Taste The Irresistible Blend Of Spices In Our Jollof Rice With Juicy Chicken! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Taste The Irresistible Blend Of Spices In Our Jollof Rice With Juicy Chicken! (322 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taste The Irresistible Blend Of Spices In Our Jollof Rice With Juicy Chicken! by Moscow11(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2023
Jollof Rice - At Tantalizers, we've taken Jollof rice to the next kevel! Come taste the irresistible blend of spices in our Jollof Rice paired with juicy, succulent chicken. We bet, you won't be able to resist a lasting hook up!
Order now via www.tantalizersng.com and Jumia Food, or call 07015999154 and 07015999023 for fast delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Shawarma Thoughts / Should Fruits Be Taken Before Meal Or After?! / Vegetable Oil Beans And Fried Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.