Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Expeeience With Palmcredit.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expeeience With Palmcredit.. (613 Views)

Unauthorized Debit Transactions Of N108,502.85 By Palmcredit / Palmcredit Loan Company Is Harassing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expeeience With Palmcredit.. by nwabuwa: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2023
So i was broke and needed to sort out something at site. Bumped into palmcredit as i had borrowed once from them.sharp sharp, 128k loan was granted and disbursed. This money is from hell when u compare it with carbon that will give u ample time ro repay. Palmcredit will give only 2months ro repay 128k..
Lets see how it pans out
Re: Expeeience With Palmcredit.. by nwabuwa: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2023
the interest on 128k for every two weeks is 20200
Re: Expeeience With Palmcredit.. by nwabuwa: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2023
In the course of 2months i will pay palmcredit 80802.55
Re: Expeeience With Palmcredit.. by Teaveapoet(f): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2023
No Matt what, never borrow money from online apps

1 Like

Re: Expeeience With Palmcredit.. by JobAndVacancies: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
nwabuwa:
So i was broke and needed to sort out something at site. Bumped into palmcredit as i had borrowed once from them.sharp sharp, 128k loan was granted and disbursed. This money is from hell when u compare it with carbon that will give u ample time ro repay. Palmcredit will give only 2months ro repay 128k..
Lets see how it pans out
palmcredit interest rate is evil.
I pass through shege in their hands earlier this month.
But they are more generous than fairmoney, most times fairmoney refuses to give loans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expeeience With Palmcredit.. by Darlingtonezeh: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Most finance companies are just taking risk granting such Loans .... it's either they bump you with short repayment plan or high interest rate

https://trustformat.com/category/fintech/

1 Like

Re: Expeeience With Palmcredit.. by nwabuwa: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Am telling you.
Darlingtonezeh:
Most finance companies are just taking risk granting such Loans .... it's either they bump you with short repayment plan or high interest rate

https://trustformat.com/category/fintech/

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Dethroned Anambra Monarch Invades State Assembly Complex With Thugs / Diplomatic Crime:: Armed Robbers Kill Chinese Man In Northern Nigeria / Man Gets 14 Days Jail For Beating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.