Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? (4902 Views)

10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? / How Not To Panic When You Lost Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Toonice(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2011
I lost my phone just of recent and i feel so bad.

Not for the phone, but for the sim replacement and all the wahala wey ago do.

My body is harsh. am anoyed with everyone. i feel so bad.

Share your experience here how you feel when you lost your phone.
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Andrew3(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
kpele, boys must survive. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by iice(f): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
I'm nonchalant. I'm that way with almost everything, including people.
I've lost my phone a couple of times. . .no fault of mine. My bro gets that job done grin If i had to pick a feeling, i would say peaceful. No calls, no texts. Freedom! cheesy
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2011
I feel very happy each time I loss my phone(silly question)
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2011
I lost a phone back in '93. I placed it on the roof of my car, whilst unlocking with my hands full - carrier bags from shopping.

I'd driven a couple of blocks, when I realised I didn't have my phone on me, I'd left it on my car's roof. I didn't bother turning back, I was more amused than upset. Phones are just a means to an end, I don't really attach any importance to them.

I picked up a replacement three weeks later, not because it took that much time to get a replacement. More because I was just too lazy to get myself down to Mercury to pick up my new one, which had been sitting there since the second day I reported the loss.

I didn't miss it.
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
I lost a phone back in '93. I placed it on the roof of my car, whilst unlocking with my hands full - carrier bags from shopping.

I'd driven a couple of blocks, when I realised I didn't have my phone on me, I'd left it on my car's roof. I didn't bother turning back, I was more amused than upset. Phones are just a means to an end, I don't really attach any importance to them.

I picked up a replacement three weeks later, not because it took that much time to get a replacement. More because I was just too lazy to get myself down to Mercury to pick up my new one, which had been sitting there since the second day I reported the loss.

I didn't miss it.
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by highland(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2011
Yes, i can count two times. But i only laugh and go to buy a better one.
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by cantell(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2011
highland:

Yes, i can count two times. But i only laugh and go to buy a better one.
Must be into nokia 1200 cos thats the only viable reason for laughing and buying of a better one.(nokia 1202)
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by petres007(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
It was about 6-7 years ago.

Kai! I felt bad o. Especially because it was taken as offering during a church service grin
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2011
Never lost a phone before, ever!

Am I an exception ?
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by sniperwolf(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2011
It was a very small phone that I cared less about, but when I lost it, the thing pain me. The thing is that people feel hurt losing things they once had
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by adaphik(f): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2011
Losing a phone is annoying when u don't hv a contact backup. I lost my phone recently n got a better one the following day.
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Emmyk(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2011
I never lost a phone before, too careful for that,cos i check my pockets like I never checked it before wen getting off a car
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Domwiz4all(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2011
Emmyk:

I never lost a phone before, too careful for that,cos i check my pockets like I never checked it before wen getting off a car
Yep same wit me. Hav neva lost a fone,always very conscious of ma fones
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by aieromon(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
I've lost a phone once while alighting from a taxi.I just checked to see which of the phones I dropped and didn't bother to chase after the taxi when I realised it was the ''small'' phone.I always tell my friends who lose expensive phones that such phones weren't meant for people like them.It really hurts to lose a phone,not really because of the contacts,but because of the amount invested into it.
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
I've never lost a phone
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by freecocoa(f): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
If I tell una how many phones I don lost eh,una fit no believe me.
Seriously I've lost many phones,I used to feel bad when it happens but eventually I do get over it.
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Sike(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

I've never lost a phone
Yeah, Mee too tongue
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by weaseloo: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
Never lost a phone.
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by MarcAnthon(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2011
Used to lose phones like every six to eight months on the average, until I had to settle with 3K nokia - no more expensive phones. I usually just dash the person both the sim and get another one. Thank God for fb, after 2 months I'll get virtually all my contacts back. Have gotten over that though just that I have now graduated to losing laptops, Lol.
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by vinderbilt: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2011
It was the first phone I ever bought. I was really depressed because buying a new phone back then no be beans angry

Finally I found out that the friend I was with the night I lost it who had been drinking stole it shocked and he replaced it with another phone and gave me back my sim card when he came back to his senses undecided
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by roughneck: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2011
I once got picked trying to board a molue, a guy was screaming "my phone my phone" I checked my pocket and realised my phone was gone. I just sat in the bus and kept quiet cos my phone don see fire, d screen was faulty, terrible keypads and I was holdind d diff parts of it with a rubber band. I'm sure if d guy could trace me, he'll return d phone
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by maxygirl(f): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2011
I ve lost so many phones. When i misplaced my last phone around january this year, i knew i have had enough. It was the Nokia X6, i have been using a 5k Nokia since then. I hope to get a better phone soon and i have promised myself to be more careful
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Beync(f): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2011
roughneck:

I once got picked trying to board a molue, a guy was screaming "my phone my phone" I checked my pocket and realised my phone was gone. I just sat in the bus and kept quiet cos my phone don see fire, d screen was faulty, terrible keypads and I was holdind d diff parts of it with a rubber band. I'm sure if d guy could trace me, he'll return d phone
grin grin he will regret stealing the fone lol
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Pennywise(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2011
Technically, no. And I am the most carefree person you can imagine.

Technically bc if you buy a phone for a babe and the relationship fizzles, you have lost a phone. So to that extent I can say I have lost several.
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Emeka72(m): 7:31am On Nov 30, 2011
Dey stole My GSM at d Eyo festival just d last saturday d very old phone NOKIA 1100 dat I was tired of because it can hardly make or recieve calls and I use rubber band 2 hold it d keypad isn't clear at all but d thing pained Me at first because I could hav avoided loosing it because I heard dey were stealing pples phones anyhow and I kept my GSM carelessly exposed in My bag believing nobody will see or steal it but believe Me, d hungry, hard-core, determined criminals stole it. Later at d end of d show some pple found dier SIM on d floor outside TBS.
I've just bought another Airtel SIM card yestday for retrieving My line and am about calling d customer care to retrieve My line.
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by walcolm(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2011
i hate loosing anything. i am currently tracking someone who stole my wife's BB and its a she
angry
when i get my hands on her, she no go believe the kin drama i'll bring into her life
Re: How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Emeka72(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
I've called d customer care dis morning somebody helped Me in retrieving d line ok maybe til 2morow b4 I can start using d line.

(1) (Reply)

How To Scan Documents With Your Phone / Free Tones On Your Phones / Who Else Observed This On Their Android Phone? (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.