Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes (10569 Views)

Win $5,000 Cash Prize For Content Creation With Activ8 Season 4 / Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For ₦‎200,000 Today At 9pm / #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by Mediahq: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Brace yourself for an awesome hairstyling competition in Lagos, the Nation's Fashion Capital! This is LAGOS TOP STYLIST, where three amazing stylists with their own special skills and talents will compete for the ultimate title. Pick your favorite and follow their journey of cool hair tricks. Are you going to be brave or play it safe?

There will be a fantastic host to guide them, lots of exciting drama, and cool critics to judge their work.

Don't miss the chance to see all the cool hairstyles and find out who will be crowned as the top stylist! It's going to be a styling frenzy you won't want to miss, brought to you by Mirron and 10by10 styles.

Watch the Show NOW -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psjxL_uJQZw

Join the conversation
Follow us on Tik Tok, Instagram, Threads, and Facebook
@mirron.ng @10by10styles

Sponsored Post

1 Like

Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by Highways: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by ybady4real: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2023
200k for the winner keh for people that can charge 100k for one hair, i guess will only advertise their brands nothing else

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by Dotherightthing: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2023
cheesy
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by frankblinkz(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2023
I barb Gorimapa for a living

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by MySexyMoni(f): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Life is a balance between rest and movement.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by Oblongata: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2023
The prize too small na?

Money wey no reach 1 bone straight!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by deedeemob(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2023
But 200k to me seems kind of small honestly undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by HEBEI: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by wotica1572: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2023
Nice
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by tollyboy5(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2023
owo emu
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2023
How can I reach the organizers? The amount is too small

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by AntiChristian: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2023
How will a man be a hair stylist for women?
Anyways, that's haram!

Adding attachment/false hair/wig to hair is haram!

Dying hair to black is haram!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by Skillsnigeria: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by ItisWell22(f): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Oblongata:
The prize too small na?

Money wey no reach 1 bone straight!

😁
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by wittywriter: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
lolz

This prize money seems/looks small to me....the least this organizers should raise should not be less than at least $1k ...if they can reach out to a good project fund raiser they'll definitely raise such an amount....all they need is a conversion proposal to raise 100 donors that'll give $10 each ....if the organizers can reach out I can link them to an expert fundraiser...

Wittyness
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by Kcdojoto(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mediahq:
Brace yourself for an awesome hairstyling competition in Lagos, the Nation's Fashion Capital! This is LAGOS TOP STYLIST, where three amazing stylists with their own special skills and talents will compete for the ultimate title. Pick your favorite and follow their journey of cool hair tricks. Are you going to be brave or play it safe?

There will be a fantastic host to guide them, lots of exciting drama, and cool critics to judge their work.

Don't miss the chance to see all the cool hairstyles and find out who will be crowned as the top stylist! It's going to be a styling frenzy you won't want to miss, brought to you by Mirron and 10by10 styles.

Watch the Show NOW -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psjxL_uJQZw

Join the conversation
Follow us on Tik Tok, Instagram, Threads, and Facebook
@mirron.ng @10by10styles

Sponsored Post
The amount is too small, how can I reach the organisers?
I want to support them with 525 Naira to increase the amount
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by tarboshi(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na man go still win am last last
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by DangoteIvy: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
wittywriter:
lolz

This prize money seems/looks small to me....the least this organizers should raise should not be less than at least $1k ...if they can reach out to a good project fund raiser they'll definitely raise such an amount....all they need is a conversion proposal to raise 100 donors that'll give $10 each ....if the organizers can reach out I can link them to an expert fundraiser...

Wittyness
How will investors Recoup their investments from the fundraiser at the end of the day? What is the show white paper/blueprint gameplan to generate enough income to pay off investors who donated in fund raiser?🙄 Abi na CHARITY ball fundraiser and donaters dont recoup Nada 0 & only show organisers get to keep all the 💰profits?
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by wittywriter: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
g
DangoteIvy:

How will investors Recoup their investments from the fundraiser at the end of the day? What is the show white paper/blueprint gameplan to generate enough income to pay off investors who donated in fund raiser?🙄 Abi na CHARITY ball fundraiser and donaters dont recoup Nada 0 & only show organisers get to keep all the 💰profits?

I never mentioned Investors...so I don't get your narrative on ROI....It's not an investment fundraisin QED....Only then can an ROI come into play .
DangoteIvy:

Ooks, am not familiar with CHARITY FUNDRAISING for profit Business ventures/ profit organizations not registered with CAC as NGOs.

Ideally, charity fundraising for charity organizations & NGOs, religious organisations , victims of war, or among alumni of educational institution to source for scholarship funds,etc etc.

May l ask you what are your target audience in the fundraising event? Donating for free outta goodwill ? 🔻target audience family & friends only?

Cos last time l checked, aside from bank loans & government grants to raise funds, sources of funds for typical fundraiser includes
▪️Bootstrapping/self funds
▪️Friends n family
——even so for ambitious fund raisers targeting huge funds, eg $10million dollars fundraiser,, friends & fam in attendance, won’t be motivated to donate much unlike when formal agreement reviewed by a lawyer, is drafted for attendees before money changes hands 🙌. They might just drop 1000 naira & leave if no formal lawyer agreement & its charity donation for “profit organization”
◼️crowdfunding by several millions of target 🎯 individuals, online sef eg gofund me; kickstarter.com, etc
◼️Angel investors individuals eg LAGOS ANGEL NETWORK. Such individuals attend fundraisers & donate in exchange for equity
◼️Venture capital firms also donate in exchange for equityy or ROI

🔸some choose to employ professional certified fundraisers to head their fundraising events for a fee.
In my African continent, Yewande Sadiku is a professional fundraiser, l strongly admired. She has successfulll helped in raising over $1billion
dollars for several organizations. She makes fundraising look like a beautifu

l work of art .

Quoting My favorite fundraiser statement which state as thus: As long as it's an empowerment ideology philanthropic minded donors will provide the funds to make it fly.

BTW I said $1k not $10k...FYI ...Cheers
@Wittyness
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by DangoteIvy: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
wittywriter:

I never mentioned Investors...so I don't get your narrative on ROI....It's not an investment fundraisin QED....Only then can an ROI come into play .
Fundraising in addition to typically referring to efforts to gather money for NGOS/non-profits organizations, also typically refers to solicitation of lnvestors or other capital sources for Profit enterprises/money making businesses.

Quoting My favorite fundraiser statement which state as thus: As long as it's an empowerment ideology philanthropic minded donors will provide the funds to make it fly.

@Wittyness

I understand we as Africans like to get something for nothing.
Goodluck with getting philanthropic charitable kind individuals to dash you target 🎯 money 💰 at fundraiser, when you have a $10million dollars ~7.9billion naira fundraising.

Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by wittywriter: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
DangoteIvy:

Fundraising in addition to typically referring to efforts to gather money for NGOS/non-profits organizations, also typically refers to solicitation of lnvestors or other capital sources for Profit enterprises/money making businesses.

I understand we as angry Africans like to get something for nothing.
Goodluck with getting philanthropic charitable kind individuals to dash you target 🎯 money 💰 at fundraiser, when you have a $10million dollars ~7.9billion naira fundraising.

You seem deviated from my point of the prize money to be at least $1k for such a commendable project mixed with laudable artisan related competition!

And yes such an amount as I've mentioned can be raised.

Wittyness
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by Abolodje: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2023
But jobless BBnaija’s housemates go chop 120 million for doing shit and gossiping lol
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by Originalsly: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2023
The competition is very good to encourage others .... including men ... to become hair stylists. Instead of running around for years looking for jobs that are scarce one can learn this skill that is in demand worldwide. To those crying out about the prize is too small ... this is not about the money... it is about exposure. I'm almost sure the stylists in the competition earns more money than all those complaining combined ... yet they enter the competition. What I don't like about it .....it's Eurocentric .... why not Afrocentric?... why not creativity and styles of African hair for Africans? I was expecting to see like creativity with braids and dreadlocks ... shouldn't these be at the heart of the competition?
Re: Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes by KingLennon(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nairalanders are funny people o, nobody is talking about the benefits of the competiton but the prize money...cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dudu Osun Soap / New Hairstyle! / Affordable Chrono Wrist Watches...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.