Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Have You Seen How The Colosseum In Rome Looks Like? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Seen How The Colosseum In Rome Looks Like? (271 Views)

Kerma - The Great Black City That Defeated Rome / Have You Seen Gnome (egbere) Before? / 20 mindblowing Facts About Ancient Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen How The Colosseum In Rome Looks Like? by Oluwadara168(m): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2023
The Colosseum is an elliptical amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy, just east of the Roman Forum. It is the largest ancient amphitheatre ever built, and is still the largest standing amphitheatre in the world, despite its age.
It is one of the 7 wonders of the world.
You can check its features and characteristics in this video. Don't forget to Subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuKdaSWuh3g
Re: Have You Seen How The Colosseum In Rome Looks Like? by timilehin007(m): 3:11am On Jul 25, 2023
Guys please show love for my 2-year old Dora. I’m not begging for alms or money. I just need you to view this very short video, it’s just about a minute or less. Just u to view and perhaps like too. It’s not easy getting to the final round. Don’t let my effort go in vain.
Thanks in anticipation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svnu1bDP9Gw

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Gov Fubara's Kinsmen Chant "Nyesom Wike On Kolos" During Nwaotam Festival / . / Aaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.