Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! (1348 Views)

Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Newborn27(f): 4:12am On Jul 25, 2023
It was a gory black Sunday here in Ore, Ondo State 2days ago.

A fuel tanker fell and people rushed down to scoop fuel from the tanker which the flood of the just going down rain drove to a nearby building where a pregnant woman cooking with her gas got a spark of fire and it transported the fire back to the venue of the "fuel scooping"

Both the onlookers.... innocent kids playing nearby...the pregnant woman...the scoopers... passers by.... motorcyclists.....and lots more ..lost dear life to this sad event.

It was massively burning until the next day.

I wept bitterly for the masses...... it's not as if they were ignorant of the rash and adverse effects of their actions...I can't join others In saying you guys were greedy because should there isn't this magnitude suffering in the country...many wouldn't risk it cos of few thousands of naira to gain from it.

Poverty can make one lose his/her sense of judgement and reasoning.

No amount of blaming words can bring back the dead.

Only to learn from the accident...wish the victims RIP and pray for the victims family.

May we not be a victim of evil circumstances in life IJN.

I've been trying to attach video to this post...it ain't working....can anyone teach me how to ga about it?

It's a memorable day and I wish I could save it for a long time.

So sad.
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Mozino007(m): 4:15am On Jul 25, 2023
Well said

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by MrsTwrite(f): 4:19am On Jul 25, 2023
Terrible cry
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by UselessBuharist: 4:52am On Jul 25, 2023
Newborn27:
It was a gory black Sunday here in Ore, Ondo State 2days ago.

A fuel tanker fell and people rushed down to scoop fuel from the tanker which the flood of the just going down rain drove to a nearby building where a pregnant woman cooking with her gas got a spark of fire and it transported the fire back to the venue of the "fuel scooping"

Both the onlookers.... innocent kids playing nearby...the pregnant woman...the scoopers... passers by.... motorcyclists.....and lots more ..lost dear life to this sad event.

It was massively burning until the next day.

I wept bitterly for the masses...... it's not as if they were ignorant of the rash and adverse effects of their actions...I can't join others In saying you guys were greedy because should there isn't this magnitude suffering in the country...many wouldn't risk it cos of few thousands of naira to gain from it.

Poverty can make one lose his/her sense of judgement and reasoning.

No amount of blaming words can bring back the dead.

Only to learn from the accident...wish the victims RIP and pray for the victims family.

May we not be a victim of evil circumstances in life IJN.

I've been trying to attach video to this post...it ain't working....can anyone teach me how to ga about it?

It's a memorable day and I wish I could save it for a long time.

So sad.

Please share the video with me on WhatsApp
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by marlow1962(m): 5:33am On Jul 25, 2023
A tanker loaded with highly inflammable liquid burst open, and you rushed to go and scope some. Are we going to call this poverty or stupidity?

Nigerians never learn, they enjoy learning the hard way.
Their stupidity made the devil score them a cheap goal.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by nifemi25(m): 5:34am On Jul 25, 2023
Bad day devil drink water . ....... ojo buruku esu gbo mi mu

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Khd95(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2023
The unfortunate thing is that we never learn from our mistakes or mistakes of others

If people could still vote and defend APC even after 8 years of demonic rule, be rest assured that if another tanker spill in that same region again, people go still rush am.

This is not the first time tankers dey spill and this is always the result, anywhere across the country, let’s not blame govt for this none but peoples stupidity and ignorance

May their soul RIP
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by pachigo001(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2023
Nigerians no go ever get sense fuel leak and you de there de scupe am when u no say e go catch fire

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Franzinni: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2023
I don't think it was a massacre at all.
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by eepeepook: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Story sef, no straight. The other report claimed it was a spark from a phone. This one claims a cooking fire. This is why I hate Nigerian reports. The only way to know the truth is firsthand views.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Newborn27(f): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Please share the video with me on WhatsApp

Ok
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Una go just open mouth waaaa and mention massacre
Massacre koh, Mercedes Benz ni

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Newborn27(f): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Battlefield2:
Una go just open mouth waaaa and mention massacre
Massacre koh, Mercedes Benz ni

Okay Sir
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by poshestmina(f): 2:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Will Nigerians ever learn?

sad sad sad.
Rest in peace to the dead .

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Newborn27(f): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
I got to realize today...that Nigerians are our own enemy.

Another tanker fell in Ore this morning and people still have the guts to go scoop fuel.... despite how many were barbequed few months ago due to this insensitive act .

I was so furious passing by and watching them happily scoop fuel from a tickling bomb.

It's so annoying sad
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Newborn27(f): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Khd95:
The unfortunate thing is that we never learn from our mistakes or mistakes of others

If people could still vote and defend APC even after 8 years of demonic rule, be rest assured that if another tanker spill in that same region again, people go still rush am.

This is not the first time tankers dey spill and this is always the result, anywhere across the country, let’s not blame govt for this none but peoples stupidity and ignorance

May their soul RIP

You were actually right here Sir.

They scooped en mass today also....awuf dey run belle.
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by youngrichnigga: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Was this reported in the mainstream media undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Newborn27(f): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Was this reported in the mainstream media undecided undecided undecided

It wasn't reported because there was no fire outbreak...thank God

I know about it cos I live here.
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Spicycat(f): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2023
Poverty can easily mess up the human mind into being extremely hopeless which brings out the de daredevil attitude of people. May the soul of the departed RIP cry

OP this is not a massacre, it's a tragedy.
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by youngrichnigga: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2023
Newborn27:

It wasn't reported because there was no fire outbreak...thank God

I know about it cos I live here.
So why the tribute by the OP of the topic angry angry angry
Re: Tribute To The Victims Of The Ore Tanker Massacre! by Newborn27(f): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
youngrichnigga:
So why the tribute by the OP of the topic angry angry angry

LoL...the post was originally posted in July....there was a fire outbreak then...this new comment is another event that is making reference to the previous occurrence.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Dating Scam / Love Gone Wild!: Boy,17, Kills Woman, 35, For Blocking Advances To Her Daughter / Alleged Traffic Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (gory Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.