Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,729 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Muslims Threaten Son Of Billionaire Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muslims Threaten Son Of Billionaire Davido (330 Views)

Now I'm Almost A Billionaire – Davido, Nigerians React / I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido / Dj Cuppy Shows of Billionaire Dad's Massive Compound And Cars in Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Threaten Son Of Billionaire Davido by DaChosenOne: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Davido recalled his music video due to muslim backlash.
Re: Muslims Threaten Son Of Billionaire Davido by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
DaChosenOne:
Davido recalled his music video due to muslim backlash.

cheesy

SpecialAdviser:
I'm a Christian but applaud this.

We Christians are so relaxed when it comes to defending our faith. That is why you will see some naked girls dancing with Holy Rosary on their necks. And people doing jokes and shouting Jesus and using the name for vain things. I support any measure to curb these excesses that is not a violent approach. My only problem is when people start killing in the name of religion. If imposing saction has been Muslim approach to reprimanding bad behavior towards their religion, nobody will be complaining. The extreme measure of killing people is what is condemnable

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force CAUGHT Church Pastor Doing THIS! / See How Portable Stopped A Whole Performance Because Dollars... / 12 Top Skincare Routines You Don’t Know Are Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.