Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Issues In Nysc Change Of Date Of Birth - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Issues In Nysc Change Of Date Of Birth (256 Views)

Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues In Nysc Change Of Date Of Birth by Stephengee4all(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Good afternoon, please I want to ask the house, especially the experienced one on the issue regarding incorrect and change of date of birth in Nysc using the Waec verification pin.

I am a victim of that, I registered for my Nysc batch B and observed that what is in my portal is 1984, which is wrong because I am not 30 yet, I am 27yrs and I have applied for correction using the date of birth in my waec certificate since 30th of June, but up till now, Nysc is still giving me exemption letter. It has not been reflected in my dashboard

I have sent them mail, messages, and even on their Whatsapp handle but they are yet to rectify my issue. If I collect this exemption letter like that, it will probably affect me in the future. It's been almost a month now

Please what will I do? Is there anyone here experiencing the same issue? I need some advice, please

(1) (Reply)

Your Mindset Is Keeping You Broke Not The Government!! Broke? Then Read This!! / When Did FG Will Implement Noun Graduates Nysc Mobilisation? / Amazfit GTR 2 Smartwatch Alexa Built-in Curved Bezel-less Design Ultra-long Batt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.