Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

URGENT! Science Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT! Science Writer Needed (477 Views)

Computer Science Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT! Science Writer Needed by olola4(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
I need someone who is into publications for science and can work on a research project.

If you are interested and qualified, please send your CV to recruit@gen128bs.com with samples to some of your work and how much you charge.

Thanks
Re: URGENT! Science Writer Needed by Belac2000: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Sci-fi fiction ebook writer needed ASAP. Dm at 08111996426
Re: URGENT! Science Writer Needed by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2023
olola4:
I need someone who is into publications for science and can work on a research project.

If you are interested and qualified, please send your CV to recruit@gen128bs.com with samples to some of your work and how much you charge.

Thanks

Is this still available Ser?
Re: URGENT! Science Writer Needed by olola4(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
TheManofTomorrow:

Is this still available Ser?

Yes - please send ur cv and work samples to recruit@gen128bs.com
Re: URGENT! Science Writer Needed by Blueace247(f): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
olola4:

Thanks

Please you guys should be careful of hirers using email.. If you meet anyone that want to give you job.. Let them give you their number so you guys can communicate fluently.. If they decline.. It's a scam.. I am not saying anybody is a scammer. One gave me job of 4500 words with price of 4naira per word.. I complained about us using email only as a means of communication, she said email was the only means we could communicate.. Until I finished the job.. It's two days now.. Yet no response!

1 Like

Re: URGENT! Science Writer Needed by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
olola4:

Yes - please send ur cv and work samples to recruit@gen128bs.com

Okay.
Re: URGENT! Science Writer Needed by HappyMangle: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Did you manage to find someone?
Did you actually know that you can use online writer services and get a decent job done in a short terms?
Here you can find some samples https://writersperhour.com/samples and maybe that is exactly what you are looking for?
Might be even cheaper than paying a permanent employee.
Re: URGENT! Science Writer Needed by emmanex2000: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: URGENT! Science Writer Needed by emmanex2000: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Happy new monthπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’₯πŸ’«
It's a dawn of new beginnigs!!

I pray that all things will work together for your good, doors will be opened and more financial breakthroughs.πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜Š

Always available to make your writing projects a success.

Always at your service.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! / Urgent Vacancy / Do You Want To Work Less & Earn More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.