Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. (2404 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 5:27am On Sep 09, 2007
If I am not posting this in the correct forum, please forgive me ahead of time, for I have sinned against the board rules. ,  but I am going to post this.

@Olanajim,    Man. u are so da bomb. 

I have not been on Nairaland for very long, and I must honestly say that I find myself looking forward to reading your replies to alot of the questions with intent on LEARNING something innovative from what i consider a REAL man's perspective. For real.  I'm sure that you have gained much respect from the older members of the board, as well the admin has learned a thing or two himself as far as tact is concerened in choice of words,

What I've come to realize, is alot of times we WOMEN often fail to realize is that, we go out looking for fulfilment of 'love' and oftentimes look for all the wrong  characteristics that guys may portray, or even 'perpetrate' to be something they clearly are NOT,  yet overlook the exact intelligent and sound mind qualities that you exhibit each and EVERY time you speak.  I respect that.  It's real reassuring and so positive to see when a brotha can mentally stimuate a person to think outside of the 'box'.  This is a very important character that you possess, that is really needed in building strong black communities of unity and stitching those GAPS between our people, regardless of TRIBES, Africans and African Americans.   I can envision you with a high level of success in your lifetime, because you are really 'with it',  Not about mind games,  'player' mentality,,  and I don't view u as the type men to see what you can gget from a chik, be it monetary gain or othewise.

The reason for this post is to say THANK YOU for representing as the levelheaded type of man that more women should look up to, and looook for such characteristics that u possess.  I say this also, because I did find myself getting consumed in supposedly 'love',  when in fact, there is no mental stimulation. Anybody can write a sweet poem, talk about God, and say I love u over and over again, but that plays out after awhile,  but when a man can mentally stimulate a woman to THINK in philosophocal terms, ,  THATS what its all about.  Having someone by your side that speaks logically and have intelligent conversations to make a woman THINK, also allows the person to grow.  versus WACK conversations that ain't hitting on nothing. LOL

I think a man as your intellect and reasoning would be a good business partner, because you seem as if you got it together, weather u do or not, Regardless, I relate more to men and women who think deeply , cuz THIS is the level I'm on.  You're going to go places, so keep on posting bruh. I enjoy it,    smiley

love & light,
Natalia
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2007
I am speechless!

To be candid, I had never noticed all these observations. I just do my thing and leave the rest for others.

I must add that alot of great guys and gals abound on Nairaland. I would be a failure if I fail to acknowledge their input.  

Let me be quick to add that there are some wonderful guys here who spice to topical issues. At times some people just deserve stupid reply to their stupid post. Yet, we must learn to understand and respect everyone even when they disagree with us.

In everything, at everywhere, to everybody, let us learn to uphold our integrity, ideal, and focus. Let us relate with others with a primary objective of "leaving it better than we see it" (Apology to Ariblaze).

"season may come seasons may go. Everything whither in due course you know; but one thing would remain as bloom and as shining as dew: THE LOVE AND AFFECTIONS WE SHARES ON NAIRALAN!

Whatever you do, put others in the picture. Just like a diehard liverpool will say, "you will never walk alone".

Peace, be still!
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fawwyb(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2007
. . . . . . . yes! you are the bomb, you talk maturely and reasonably to every post on nairaland. Am not flattering you is what i noticed in you . . . . Keep it up brother!

naija 4 real!!!
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2007

oh yes,  I have also most definately noticed how others contribute, and It deepens my sense of belonging and wanting to be here the more. Especially the funny replies, I sit here sometimes and crack up laughing and just enjoy myself at the ladies and guys' responses. LOL, Wishing that  I was in Nigeria meeting new friends, so I could sit and laff in real time versus via this internet. LOL   I just don't always reply however. 

The point of my post, is to say that you have a very positive trait in your character as a man that I noticed.  I'm a very observant person, and have quite a discerning spirit when it come to others. There is another guy too, and I enjoy his readings, can't think of his name at the moment. I enjoy reading his journal. 

I didnt mean to put you on the spot like that >LOL and I'm sorry if I did,  but I couldn't find a way to send a private message so i made this a public broadcast announcement from USA to Africa. LOL   smiley

be blessed bruh,

love & light

Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2007
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

You are not really putting me on the spot, everyone in the forum is on the spot. Again, thank you. My email is on my profile, you can IM me. I have not be checking it lately. But when I do, I will reply.

I have other email which I check regularly but, I couldn't put it on public forum to avoid distraction.

I would like to know you more if God permit.

Don't worry about being far away from home. The spirit of friendship do not fear distance. A truthful soul has nothing to fear, only a corrupted mind flee from his own shadow.

Keep your mind upon the goal. Stay focused where ever you maybe. Always remember, "you left our land for a purpose, you must work asiduously toward achieving your goals. I believe that you will achieve your goals in the mighty name of the living God. This is not for you alone but for all Nigerian in Diaspora.

I prays for you all!

Peace, be still!
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2007
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

You are not really putting me on the spot, everyone in the forum is on the spot. Again, thank you. My email is on my profile, you can IM me. I have not be checking it lately. But when I do, I will reply.

I have other email which I check regularly but, I couldn't put it on public forum to avoid distraction.

I would like to know you more if God permit.

Don't worry about being far away from home. The spirit of friendship do not fear distance. A truthful soul has nothing to fear, only a corrupted mind flee from his own shadow.

Keep your mind upon the goal. Stay focused where ever you maybe. Always remember, "you left our land for a purpose, you must work asiduously toward achieving your goals. I believe that you will achieve your goals in the mighty name of the living God. This is not for you alone but for all Nigerian in Diaspora.

I prays for you all!

Peace, be still!
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2007

@ Olanajim, you have such a warm spirit, I am definately going to email you. LOL. My kind of friend. smiley

tho changing the subject, i must say, the reason I left our 'land' is due to the slavery era, and was born and raised in U.S. My curiosity now, is knowing more of my people in Africa, and paying whatever it costs to find out where my roots are in Africa, and even if I have relatives. I surely hope so, and it would be so pleasing to my heart if i even had distant family on this forum, haha, and if thats the case. .get ready folks, im coming home to some dancing, good food and catching up on lost times. LOL,

be blessed bruh and i do look forward to meeting some of my new Nairalander friends when God permits me to travel to Nigeria,

love & light,

Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2007
I know a lot of African American are yearning for reunion.

They have done Africa proud out there. Let just hope the African govt do something positive and provide a fertile ground for everyone.

It is a thing of joy to know that African are living it up. Yet, we need to find a way of making everyone feel at home.

I dream of an African nation where Nigeria would be the soul of it survival. A continent when, everyone would be proud to visit. A continent, where hunger, war, corruption, militancy, diseases would be discribed in past perfect tenses.

Oh glory to mother Africa. Victory to Nigeria and Nigerians!!!

Soon, we shall all smile in the mighty name of God.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2007

, and this too shall come to pass,

its a part of my mission in life and only just a matter of God making the right "connections" for the beginning of the great change, Lest I speak no further on the subject and wait on God to start moving in his timing ,

smiley

stay encouraged, and again, thank u for being such a gentleman that we women should recognize more of. LOL, hope u dont take that wrong,

love & light,

Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2007
To your prayers, I say Amen.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2007
To Olanajim, I wish you success in life. You have touched my life on this forum, though you don't know. I thought I was the only one that feel so.

Keep being you, so humbly and hardly reply insult with an insult. We love you!
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by BABEELOVE(f): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2007
fatty27:

To Olanajim, I wish you success in life. You have touched my life on this forum, though you don't know. I thought I was the only one that feel so.

Keep being you, so humbly and[b] hardly reply insult with an insult. [/b] We love you!

Turn it up!!!!! cheesy  More volume please!!!!! cheesy

The bobo has his own appeal---you aint lying!!!!  You ain't lying!!!!  The dude na different breed---so so so soooooooooooooooooo original!!!! grin

I'm yarnings dey trip me no be small---------very cunning!!!! This one you have to watch closely oh----------before you know it im don get you for sickey-one!!!! tongue
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Babelove,

What are you driving at?
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by BABEELOVE(f): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2007
fatty27:

@Babelove,

What are you driving at?

That is some seriously coded language my dear, for only the "wise" to decipher!!!! Use you tongue to count your teeth not your fingers jare!!!! wink
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 4:54am On Sep 11, 2007
Rubbish. You have nothing to say. A wiseman don't eat words like kolanut. They speaks their mind without mincing words. Only a person with devillish intent hide is motive from others.

Until you could proof you are clean, people would not take you serious.

Your hutuba is unnecesary. The guy is real and unlike some in the house hiding under annonymity. Check it out. You would not have to insinuate anything.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 4:55am On Sep 11, 2007
Rubbish. You have nothing to say. A wiseman don't eat words like kolanut. They speaks their mind without mincing words. Only a person with devillish intent hide is motive from others.

Your hutuba is unnecesary. The guy is real and unlike some in the house hiding under annonymity. Check it out. You would not have to insinuate anything.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by BABEELOVE(f): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2007
olanajim:

I think you have really lost it.  Is Nairaland getting to you?  May be you need a week off or something! tongue

Yes Oh!!!! I am not clean oh! Who is looking for seriousness?  Oh! Please be real in life and be fantastic on Nairaland.  Take me seriously ke?  For wetin na?--abi you hear say a dey find husband?----You should see wharra garra home----USDA cerrrrrfied!!!  100% lean beef---no additives!!!! tongue 

Abi you think say a no get man for house---I just dey play here oh!!!!  Infact ma hubby na newly initiated naiaraland member for real if you do not know---we just dey take una turn each other on--- he likes it when a talk shit-------not a boring cow like most!!!!! Sick! isn't it? grin  A say una go tire!!!! he he he he he he he he!!  God bless anonymity---------and God Bless America!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

We will definitely prove who is frivolous and who is not by the time this game is over.---At least a have a job abi? grin
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by jkpretty(f): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2007
@ Olanajim All these for u?

I actually notice ur postings too, usually very sensible, keep it up
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2007
@Babeelove,

I HAVE COUNTED MY DARKENED TEETH, THEY ARE 40 IN NUMBER. I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR PARABLE.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by efuah(f): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2007
YEA,I HAVE NOTICED TOO
THUMBS UP BRO kiss
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 6:05am On Sep 15, 2007
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by BABEELOVE(f): 1:12am On Sep 16, 2007
fatty27:

@Babeelove,

I HAVE COUNTED MY DARKENED TEETH, THEY ARE 40 IN NUMBER. I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR PARABLE.

I mean the "dude's" got it going oooooooooooooooon! In an appealing kind of way. I really like him! kiss I love people who can carry out conversations. He is a philosophical "aprodisiac"!!!! kiss He is different and most of the time you cannot figure him out! Just like a puzzle---love them "slippery" dudes!!! cheesy
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 2:34am On Sep 16, 2007
I can't believe you are saying this Babeelove. Could you really be lacing your words with sarcasm? He read him somewhere saying that both of you share a secret to his mysterous mirror. Can you tell us the secret? It is evident from your words that you guy are similar in many ways but one.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by mellow(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2007
fatty27,Babeelove is not lacing he rwords with sarcasm, She is just true to type.

As for the mirror, the secretes are only shared by those who are clean and above reproach

and that is the only way that the mirror can work for you. And again, you don't need to have

someone give you the mirroe, it is there with you and you must look in the right place to get it.

And remember that the things of the spirit are not meantfor the canally minded.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by zignorr(m): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2007
@olanajim . . . A man whose palm kernel was cracked by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble undecided
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by mellow(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2007
Mellow singing things fall apart, the center cannot hold,

mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.

Zoom off before someone strangles me.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by zignorr(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
mellow,where are you zooming to huh?
I can see now that things has started falling apart grin
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by mellow(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2007
Actually I was just on my way to meet and interact with the love of

my life. It took iice iice baby to make me see my misplaced affection.

Thanks alot iice granny. thumps up for you.

Ehnnn what was the topic again?
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by zignorr(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2007
In essence, iice will help you locate your misplaced affection . . .BTW . . .where were you when you misplaced your affection cheesy grin
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by BABEELOVE(f): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2007
fatty27:

I can't believe you are saying this Babeelove. Could you really be lacing your words with sarcasm? He read him somewhere saying that both of you share a secret to his mysterous mirror. Can you tell us the secret? It is evident from your words that you guys are similar in many ways but one.

Never! I say the use your tongue to count ya teeth!!! tongue You are entitled to your interpretations Nairalander!!!! wink
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2007
Oro! She is just the like him, unpredictable. But in her mouth, venom intermingled with honey. The Mirror family! I beg share the secret na!
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2007
The only difference is one is Benevolent, while the Lady is unsparing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Girls Only: In Ilorin / We Met On Nairaland / E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.