Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Here Are 3 Lessons I Learned From Many Failed Attempts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here Are 3 Lessons I Learned From Many Failed Attempts (82 Views)

Coronavirus patient attempts to escape Lagos isolation centre / RAPE: 3 Lessons Parents Should Teach There Children On The Issue Of Rape / Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 3 Lessons I Learned From Many Failed Attempts by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
→ Lesson 1:
Everything Is Hard At First Attempt.

Think about it, the first time you tried writing.
swimming.
or riding a bicycle..

It's first hard
before it becomes simple.

I said "simple".. not easy.

Nothing good comes easy

You just have to keep grinding..
try consistently until it becomes easy to you.

____

→ Lesson 2:
See Failure As Feedback.

Failure is not fatal.
I used to feel bad when I missed my script.
I'd cancel it all and start all over again.

Give yourself the liberty to fail.
It simply means you didn't get it right before.

Now try again.
And again.
Till you get it right.

____

→ Lesson 3:
Document The Journey.

In the final analysis..
your documented experiences become CONTENT.

After many takes..
I kept the parts I got right and retake the parts I missed until we got it all right.

The lessons we pick along the journey become our story.

Our unique message.
Our unique selling point.

____

It's not so much about productivity hacks as much as the mindset.

If you get these 3 lessons right
you'll always find yourself productive
no matter how many pitfalls
life throws at you.

Which of these lessons resonated with you the most?

-----

If you're a fresh graduate still struggling to get jobs.

I'll recommend starting an online business/skill -- affiliate marketing.

My name is Abu sadeeq
in the last 1 year I've helped at least 118+ people make their first $1,000 working online.

If this interest you then click the link below 👇 to connect with me as I will give you a Free video guide that explains everything step by step.

See you in the other side

(1) (Reply)

Semi-detached House Extension Ideas - GBS Architectural / Just 1 In Every 10 Millionaires Are Female / Skincare Secrets: Natural Solutions For Combatting Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.