Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Introducing The Gionee F3 Pro: A Blend Of Xiaomi 11 Ultra's Elements And Apple-i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing The Gionee F3 Pro: A Blend Of Xiaomi 11 Ultra's Elements And Apple-i (1285 Views)

The Gionee S12 Is Here, But Should You Care? / TECNO POP 1 Pro/f3 Pro Specs And Price / How Much Is The Gionee M3 Mini Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The Gionee F3 Pro: A Blend Of Xiaomi 11 Ultra's Elements And Apple-i by edudaniel(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
By Daniel Edu

Follow up for more new releases smiley

Gionee has unveiled its latest smartphone, the F3 Pro, which has made its presence felt on various e-commerce platforms. Notably, this phone boasts a dual-screen design that has been gaining popularity among smartphone manufacturers.

The F3 Pro's striking resemblance to the iPhone is hard to miss, with its sleek metal frame and bangs screen on the front. However, what sets it apart are the distinctive elements inspired by the Xiaomi 11 Ultra, including a rear triple camera setup and an additional secondary screen on the back, capable of displaying time and date. These combined features make the Gionee F3 Pro seemingly akin to the dream Apple phone infused with the key elements of the Xiaomi 11 Ultra.

Beyond its eye-catching design, the F3 Pro boasts a 6.5-inch full-screen display equipped with a sunlight screen and stepless color temperature adjustment. This enhances usability in various lighting conditions, whether under bright sunlight or in dimly lit environments.

Under the hood, the F3 Pro is powered by the UNISOC T610 processor, though specific details about this processor have not been disclosed. Nevertheless, the phone is reported to support a high frame rate display, sensitive touch control, and efficient heat dissipation for smooth performance.

The camera setup on the F3 Pro is intriguing. Although it appears to have three rear cameras, it actually sports a single 21-megapixel lens. Nevertheless, this lens is equipped with multi-fold zoom capabilities, allowing users to capture high-quality photos from a distance. On the front, there's a 5-megapixel lens tailored for capturing stunning selfies.

Storage won't be an issue with the F3 Pro, as it comes with 128GB of internal memory, ample space for most users. A built-in 3900mAh battery powers the device, and its Type-C port enables quick and convenient charging.

In conclusion, the Gionee F3 Pro presents an intriguing fusion of features. Its dual-screen design, unique camera capabilities, and powerful processor may appeal to tech enthusiasts seeking a blend of Xiaomi and Apple-inspired features in a single smartphone.

Read more: https://dailynewscraft.ng/nigerian-students-body-nans-gives-government-a-seven-day-ultimatum-to-reverse-higher-institution-fee-hike-2/

Re: Introducing The Gionee F3 Pro: A Blend Of Xiaomi 11 Ultra's Elements And Apple-i by Boomboost(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Op, buy for me na grin
Re: Introducing The Gionee F3 Pro: A Blend Of Xiaomi 11 Ultra's Elements And Apple-i by Jerrywhite77: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Beautiful nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Introducing The Gionee F3 Pro: A Blend Of Xiaomi 11 Ultra's Elements And Apple-i by Chemlite: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
What is the price range currently?
Re: Introducing The Gionee F3 Pro: A Blend Of Xiaomi 11 Ultra's Elements And Apple-i by nani667: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2023
UNISOC

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Easter Bonus: Free Internet Access For 2 Weeks / There Are Three Ways To Kill A Rat: Either By Http Or Wap Or Wap Connectionless / Y'ello Hackers Hit Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.