Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed (47365 Views)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company / The Next Titan Audition: What Was The Response You Got?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
I applied on indeed for the role of an administrative officer and I got this response on my mail. Its so sad. All this procedures for a N50000 job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by revived2: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
Not even up to $100 or #100,000 (MODIFIED)

Nawa oooo
Ameduedwin:
everything's now is dollars, you can not mention naira again, mental slavery

That's your problem

etrange:

The amount is small but expressing it in dollars to make it appear smaller is misleading since the OP doesn't live in the US and, therefore, doesn't spend in dollars.

Now this is a right criticism

Too many like on this comment..... Make una give me job for my signature biko

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
revived2:
Not even up to $100

Nawa oooo
Nigeria my country

11 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by KingDash09(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
baba go learn keyboarding

That 50k na chicken change

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by slawomir: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Damnnn niggar

A real niggar don't search for job

He is a keyboard warrior full time

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Rubyjade: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
cheesy
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Realestatevixen: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by AllenSpencer: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Slavery, if not scam!

One man business! Run for your dear life!

Anyone who is willing to offer 50k/month is fvckin heartless

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by KomonSense: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ok naaaah
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by beyep: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by b3llo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Damn!!! Na because of 50k them wan make you do all this long thing.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by stainlessnature: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Do it first.

Use them do shakara later.

Nigerian employers just find a way to give watery offers to big title jobs.

What is 50,000? Is it for kabukabu?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by tobenuel(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Things are getting out of hand my brethren
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by airsaylongcome: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Slavery, if not scam!

Na scam. Pure scam. Fraud boys regularly post non existent jobs on those kinds of places. "Successful" applicants are then led through a maze of payments for different things like training, result verification and all sorts.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by remymartyn: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Very useless country🙁
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Senioradvocate(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
cheesy

I have been a resident of Port Harcourt and Rivers State as a whole and throughout my existence here I haven't heard of Jano industry limited here

44 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by beyep: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Well some one else is doing dat right now as u read this message

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by MyExpression(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
This one's na lazy HR.

Na youngster start-up.
See use of informal vocabulary in a formal letter.

If it's not late, tell them you can't make a video of yourself and send such data to them without a contract.
They should fix a convenient time for online interview.
Have a real-time conversation.

You're not going for an audition.
That's your privacy.

On top 50k wey go finish for transport.

better come work for me na

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by FarmIncome: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
If you want it, go for it.

2 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by serverconnect(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
It is well
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Jewessgratitud3: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
For job of how much? This is a receptionist/ office assistant job and the pay is likely not much yet they are making the recruitment exercise so dramatic and complex.

What can you say in 5 mins that will be enough to convince them you're the man for the job? Shame on them. They can't even afford enough data to watch a video beyond 5 mins with all their protocols.

Just tell them.
I can do the job because I'm competent enough and I have experience in it.

15 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Kcfresh2103(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
Will you blame them for what they are doing? Do we have regulators to checkmate these companies.
its really unfortunate. Make person do video and still come for another interview for 50k., and am sure there will be two more rounds of interactions to follow. Na this kind company dey delay salary when month end.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by SmartPolician: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
When I saw Indeed, I expected an employer based in the United States, UK or elsewhere in the world. You can imagine the disappointment on my face when I saw wages in naira. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Adeniranloye(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
So after sending the video , you still have to be interviewed on top 50k.

If the offer is now 200k monthly take nko.

They will ask you to bring 10 surety and 5 reference which must include an officer LEVEL 16 at the para- military or civil servant officer.

Just do your thing make sapa no kill you for house because me wey dey comment self no get job to offer you.

22 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
INDEED a RESPONSE

1 Like

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by lessonotes(f): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

A real niggar don't search for job

He is a keyboard warrior full time

Forgive me, but stop this type of bad influence advice you're seemingly passing to the job seeker; you and I both know what you're insinuating here. Besides millions will come in contact with this post of yours, it's not everybody that can do what you're doing. And if i judged you wrongly and what you meant was something else, then once again forgive me.

Las Las everyone must surrender to the Lordship of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 2 v 4 KJV - Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by MyExpression(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Slavery, if not scam!

Anyone who is willing to offer 50k/month is fvckin heartless

50k/month is manageable in some job roles.

Maybe not for this one...buh the OP should run.
These guys na sufferhead employers....see the tone of their letter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
You should have known the job was a joke the moment they told you to send a video to a WhatsApp number 🤣

9 Likes

Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by CaptainFM1: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
revived2:
Not even up to $100

Nawa oooo

No be just $9 palliatives government wan share?
Re: See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed by Nyanabo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Most jobs on indeed are scams especially the ones in Port Harcourt.

Op don't be surprised when you get to the venue of the interview, they would be telling you about marketing their products or, that they are into Healthcare stuffs, they teach people how to eat, exercise, and what not.

Just be careful man. Immediately you hear this just up and leave there.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message? / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.