Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Public Alert: Wealth.ng Is Now Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Public Alert: Wealth.ng Is Now Scam (445 Views)

How Nigerian Banks Now Scam Customers / Risevest, Chaka, Trove, Bamboo, Wealth.ng, I-invest, And Investnow Which Is Best / Risevest, Chaka, Trove, Bamboo, Wealth.ng, I-invest, And Investnow Which Is Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Alert: Wealth.ng Is Now Scam by Remman(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
I sold some of my shares and made withdrawals on wealth.ng but the withdrawal failed and the money was not reversed. Calls to their customer service line isn't picked. No response to several emails. It's day 4 now. Thought I was the only one, my friends and colleagues tried and same scenario occurred. Wealth.ng ain't picking calls or doing anything about it. People's money just gone like that. Be careful with this app.

Myself and my friends and colleagues are going to report their app as well as their attitude. This is to warn the public to trade cautiously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Alert: Wealth.ng Is Now Scam by adebayo987: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Under Buhari and Tinubu, many legitimate businesses failed. But on the other hands this particular wealth.ng are catching cruise with your investments. Sue them and make them pay for damages if they don't return your money. You just need a good lawyer who specifically handles cases like this.
Remman:
I sold some of my shares and made withdrawals on wealth.ng but the withdrawal failed and the money was not reversed. Calls to their customer service line isn't picked. No response to several emails. It's day 4 now. Thought I was the only one, my friends and colleagues tried and same scenario occurred. Wealth.ng ain't picking calls or doing anything about it. People's money just gone like that. Be careful with this app.

Myself and my friends and colleagues are going to report their app as well as their attitude. This is to warn the public to trade cautiously.
Re: Public Alert: Wealth.ng Is Now Scam by Digitron: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2023
Hello,

Was this resolved?
Re: Public Alert: Wealth.ng Is Now Scam by DigitalJobs: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Remman:

Not To Worry!

Report Your Scam Case With Proofs To Scam Fighters For The Right Follow-up Necessary For You To Retrieve Your Money Back.

Get Them Reported And Tracked Down if You Need Your Money Back.

(1) (Reply)

Toll Gates May Not Return In 2012 / Nigeria, Faith, Religiosity And The Case For Pessimism / Subsidy Removal Inevitable - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.