Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

A Golden Opportunity Which You Wont Like To Miss ! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / A Golden Opportunity Which You Wont Like To Miss ! (709 Views)

Golden Opportunity For School Teachers To Make Extra Income While Still Working. / A Golden Chance For All Undergradute Students / I Will Like To Knw When Post Utme For Unaab Is Comin Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Golden Opportunity Which You Wont Like To Miss ! by shawnmich: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2011
A Golden opportunity for those who wish to study in U.S, CANADA, NORWAY, GERMANY, FINLAND, AUSTRIA, POLAND, PRAGUE & SAUDI ARABIA easily without stress either on a full scholarship/assistanship base, no tuition base and low tuition base should contact us now and within one to four months,you will receive your admission/acceptance letter with 100% assurance and guaranty.

Requirements For Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students:

Diploma Certificates
Transcript
Toefl (both)
Gre (postgraduate)
SAT (undergraduate).
With these requirements listed above,i can guaranty you that within one to three month,you will receive your admission letter,i mean 100% assurance.

Note: For TOEFL,SAT & GRE registration,you can call us to 07064754348,08093708045 or mail to johnmark_001@yahoo.co.uk.
Assistance is provided if requested from us and you will score 100 above in Toefl, 2200 above in SAT and 1200 above in GRE with 100% assurance. Dont hesitate and dont miss this opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

US MBA And MSc Even If You Have HND And U Don't Pay Tuition Until U Arrive US / I Want To Upgrade My Jamb Score / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.