Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb (2382 Views)

How To Download PES 2013 On My Bb 9780 / Help My BB Curve 5 Is Showing INITIALIZATION FAILED. / How Can I Repair My Bb Bold 9700 Showing App Error 523 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb by kinglee007(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2011
Hi guys,
please i really am in need of a signal booster for my Blackberry. the network reception is quite low where i stay as i can hardly browse or use my BIS. I have to use different positions to get a reception in some parts of the house. Please guys, help me out.
Re: In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2011
Go to the market, search for Sonnet antenna or If you have a DSTV, Connect the cable to an ordinary wire, connect the wire to to mouth piece of your fone, Or better still, connect the charger of your fone directly to a Transformer, Reception from there is the best. Go to heaven to listen to other people's testimonies.
Re: In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb by walcolm(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2011
kinglee007:

Hi guys,
please i really am in need of a signal booster for my Blackberry. the network reception is quite low where i stay as i can hardly browse or use my BIS. I have to use different positions to get a reception in some parts of the house. Please guys, help me out.

i'll advise you nt to waste your time with the wire connection advise, there is a gsm signal booster device i have heard of, what it does is to boost weak gsm signals over a small area and that should make it possible for your BB to pick up more bars and hopefully improve your browsing experience

another thing you need to understand is, 3G signal might be weak but 2G (EDGE) could be strong in a particular area so if you go into your mobile network setting and drop your preference from 3G to 2G, you might enjoy a massive signal boost
Re: In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb by sidnazious(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2011
@Ijogz na wa for you o! you dey vex sha
Re: In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
sidnazious:

@Ijogz na wa for you o! you dey vex sha
Wetin i do naaaaaw, Just helping a Bro in need, grin
Re: In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb by Saddam: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
Here is what you need

Re: In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb by drog1110: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2011
I bought mine on line. The more bands it jams the better.

http://www.jammerall.com/categories/Cell-Phone-Signal-Booster/
Re: In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb by Saddam: 3:34am On Dec 07, 2011
Voice and 3G booster

Re: In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb by jenny8023(f): 3:37am On Dec 07, 2011
smiley
Re: In Need Of A Signal Booster Software For My Bb by websales: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Brief History: Research In Motion, Maker Of Blackberry / Airtel Opera Mini Bundle / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Users Need Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.