Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Discover The Secret No One Will Never Tell You. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Discover The Secret No One Will Never Tell You. (261 Views)

Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You / 6secrets You Should Never Tell Anyone About Yourself. / 7 Things You Should Never Tell To Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover The Secret No One Will Never Tell You. by Abdulquyuma1: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
You need to know that life is not fair, life is justice. You get what you deserve in life not what you want.

How do you deserve something? You deserve something by doing something.

Some of you will be complaining that, I don't have this, I don't have that. Have you ever work to someone that have what you don't have and ask him/her that did he do it?

Most of you will say No!!! And you are complaining, you don't need to complain like that nah.

Let me ask you something...

What is your problem, right now?

Someone has the solution to it. Just believe that...

Drop it right now, let see how we can help each other.
Re: Discover The Secret No One Will Never Tell You. by Nusah09(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Job offer

1 Like

Re: Discover The Secret No One Will Never Tell You. by Abdulquyuma1: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nusah09:
Job offer
What have you done to that?
or you haven't take any action on it?
Re: Discover The Secret No One Will Never Tell You. by Zigzagman: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
what did i just read?

1 Like

Re: Discover The Secret No One Will Never Tell You. by Abdulquyuma1: 2:22am On Jul 30, 2023
Zigzagman:
what did i just read?

What is 30% or 50% increase in income do in your life within six to 12 months?

(1) (Reply)

Former Google Recruiter Reveals What Companies Want To See On Your CV / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Much Ado About Mentorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.