Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards (61079 Views)

Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive / Ekiti University SUG Tells Management To Review The Sack Of Over 900 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by naikeboy(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Na people like this go be governor, senator, commissioner or ministers etc in near future and people day hope say Naija go better
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by AskNgige2: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
u don see any sug president wey no be cultist before?

Are u for real?
So just that commit post can be ran without belonging?
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by AskNgige2: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2023
Awomeeee
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by yahoodetector: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2023
abc115:

Ronu , before IPOB sit at home and cannibalism reason your matter

Relax! We know who the real cannibals are in Nigeria. The picture below plus the Soka Forest incident is proof. cheesy cheesy

Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by LINSAR: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
Lol. Who wan chop watery and poorly cooked beans.
I always had an issue with that stuff then anyways. I was an enemy of those SUG guys cuz of their over handedness, especially if they want to witch-hunt you

To be honest, it helped check excesses.
I'm sure theft will be on the rise going forward.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by CCIA: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Opanka44:

48 spotted
Noron spotted.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Sensiblerealist: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2023
You are very correct. The flip side was when they use the power to witch-hunt. They tried it with me. If you had an issue with some of them, it was best to avoid some areas cuz someone can just come rule you up and your response can earn you severe lashes.
Menh! Those days sha.

Happy Sunday to yoi

LINSAR:

To be honest, it helped check excesses.
I'm sure theft will be on the rise going forward.
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Bfly: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Let him live once
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by sylve11: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
delpee:
So ridiculous! Why then are the youth complaining about our politicians if they're not setting better examples?

It means you're just beginning to see how things are.

There is no savior anywhere, my dear.

The youths can't be better than what we have now. cool
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by LUCASC(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
I have, during my time the SuG president in my set in school broke that barrier😂😂
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by toygod2: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
ravensckar:
Trust me, it's a normal thing in some schools. But in O.A.U, on the slightest suspicion that you belong, you'll be dealt with. Back then, our motto was; 'Zero tolerance for cultism'. angry angry

Of the greatest IFE.

True talk..... OAU frowns at cultism. You will regret the day you were born , if you are caught , irrespective of who or which post you are holding.

That said, there was this SUG president guy we had , in the era immediately before OLA - DIAMOND.

One tall , hefty looking black Lagos guy...... He was a suspect . A great suspect but people fear him , no one could confront or accuse him of it.

IYKYK wink
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Prettychild(f): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Yes. My friend was one time Rivers State University SUG president and she was not a cultist
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Is this what you see in Harvard or universities in Canada you people are japa to?,naija sys is uncivilized and thuglike behaviors,blacks are really animals
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by PaNnamdi: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2023
ComeToJesus:
Primitive Nigerian youth. E be like monkey wey wear suit.

What does he need bodyguards for?

Student o.

The wicked runs when no one pursues him. Maybe he don blend one useless setting
Soif u heard he was attacked by cultists and haters shey u go dey happy.

In Nigeria if u don't have armed security don't think of holding any major government position that involvesomey or na death be your portion
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Lingudy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hmmm even my school VC no get this kind of bodyguards
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Lingudy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Soif u heard he was attacked by cultists and haters shey u go dey happy.

In Nigeria if u don't have armed security don't think of holding any major government position that involvesomey or na death be your portion
But this one is quite different. This is a student post not a government official
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by PaNnamdi: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lingudy:

But this one is quite different. This is a student post not a government official
Na the right thing the guy dey do so ooo,so many cultist dey eye that guy positiongrin
Re: Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards by Lingudy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Na the right thing the guy dey do so ooo,so many cultist dey eye that guy positiongrin
Omoh...cultist wan become peesido grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC / FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.