Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? (25197 Views)

Meet Some Weird Foods Combos At Boarding School / Meet Some Weird Foods Combos At Boarding School. / A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Fuckallmods: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2023
One special thing about these kinds of dishes is their distinct taste, and sometimes could be addictive to those who like eating them. Don’t say “yuck” yet…

It’s weird, but you could be a regular customer of these dishes… it’s just a list of four, so what are the chances? wink

1. Fried/ garnished chicken head 🐔
It looks weird, but ask those who eat them, they’ll tell you, “you can eat the other part, but reserve only the head for me” lol…

2. Spicy Chicken feet
I’m a regular customer of this palate grin. Normally, when I buy full chicken from the market, the butcher would ask “Bros make I put the leg?”
Eh? U Dey whine, my favorite part? Haha

3. fried/dried/grilled fish head
people who developed the habit of eating fish head don’t like eating any other part. Ask Bovi.
Like I said, these dishes have distinct taste. I’m not ready to form an addiction just yet. I’ll manage my “chicken feet” addiction for now

4. Soaking garri
I know people will attack me for categorizing garri “the life saver” as weird foods. I take garri too, but it’s weird just like chicken feet and the rest.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by nnadychuks(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2023
Fuckallmods:
One special thing about these kinds of dishes is their distinct taste, and sometimes could be addictive to those who like eating them. Don’t say “yuck” yet…

It’s weird, but you could be a regular customer of these dishes… it’s just a list of four, so what are the chances? wink

It looks weird, but ask those who eat them, they’ll tell you, “you can eat the other part, but reserve only the head for me” lol…

2. Spicy Chicken feet
I’m a regular customer of this palate grin. Normally, when I buy full chicken from the market, the butcher would ask “Bros make I put the leg?”

people who developed the habit of eating fish head don’t like eating any other part. Ask Bovi.
Like I said, these dishes have distinct taste. I’m not ready to form an addiction just yet. I’ll manage my “chicken feet” addiction for now

4. Soaking garri
I know people will attack me for categorizing garri “the life saver” as weird foods. I take garri too, but it’s weird just like chicken feet and the rest.

Soaking garri wey I Dey enjoy na dis OP Dey call weird… omo OP take time o 😂😂

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Puss360(f): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2023
Lol.. I enjoy all except the chicken head.... grin

14 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Fuckallmods: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. I enjoy all except the chicken head.... grin
What’s the difference between the chicken head and fish head? Omo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Fuckallmods: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2023
nnadychuks:

Weirdoo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Puss360(f): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2023
Fuckallmods:

Abeg fish head sweet... Especially catfish head... I love licking and sucking all those soft bones.... Muahh grin grin grin

But chicken head.. naaa..

30 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by samwash(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
I don't know chicken head,neck& feet is not my thing.
I can go with the rest.
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Fuckallmods: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:

Abeg fish head sweet... Especially catfish head... I love licking and sucking all those soft bones.... Muahh grin grin grin

But chicken head.. naaa..
So you suck the brains too? Omo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Fuckallmods: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
samwash:
I don't know chicken head,neck& feet is not my thing.
I can go with the rest.
"The rest" is fish head. How does the fish brain taste like?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Puss360(f): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Fuckallmods:

So you suck the brains too? Omo cheesy
When you eat catfish peppersoup , you'll understand....

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Kharol1234: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2023
Fish head and Garri best combo.

Sachet water roll printing machine for sale, working perfectly fine.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by kinah(f): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2023
Chicken feet please

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by segun1976: 3:06pm On Jan 29
Hello, at ASOKEM farm we have for sale chicken head, neck and back.
Very good as supplement for dog food.

Location is Ikorodu Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by SuperOnyi: 4:07pm On Jan 30
shocked

Let me have that garri because my parents once advised me to cut my coat according to my size. I don't want to start washing dishes for a Madam who bleaches her skin because I couldn't pay for what I ate — if those foods you posted looked anything close to delicious, I would have bet she'd probably be prettier which can make me decide to let her be my sugar mummy but unfortunately they look like worse than gorogoro.

By the way, the moderator that pushed this thread to front-page most likely didn't see the name of the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Kharol1234: 4:07pm On Jan 30
Only chicken head I they find weird to eat
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30
All of them join
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Psalmspsalms: 4:07pm On Jan 30
I don't think.there is anything weird about all those delicacies you posted there.
They are all good to go...

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by richiemcgold: 4:08pm On Jan 30

There's something yummy yummy about chicken head. Especially when you suck out the brains and eyeballs. OMG! tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by VaginaAcademic: 4:08pm On Jan 30
Chicken feet is heaven for me i love them

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Fryx: 4:08pm On Jan 30
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by allabig(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30
i de chop all

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Jestin: 4:09pm On Jan 30
Garri has been saving the masses since 1914. I stand with garri

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Kenmatt(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30
Gosh!

Spicy Chicken feet.

Oh My World!!

We call it "Waka-Shege"

Do you guys know what? There is a Posh Bar in my arena, everyone that comes there would always be forming Flashy. Demanding for expensive meats that does not worth it.

I would just come in with my "Waka-Shege" That guy that prepares it does it very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by seetomorrow: 4:12pm On Jan 30
nnadychuks:

For the past 2hours I have been on this post looking for the weird food but I found nothing, apart from from the pictures and list you made, where are the Weird food

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by foxxydude: 4:12pm On Jan 30
I can eat everything here

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by GRACEGLORY: 4:12pm On Jan 30
Just gimme the fish lemme gerrara here

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Hezzyluv: 4:13pm On Jan 30
Fuckallmods:

Each time I want to buy catfish pepper soup, I go for the head lasan grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by CoronaVirusPro: 4:14pm On Jan 30
Long pork
Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by boxypane(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30
You done get small change for hand, come dey call our local dishes WEIRED!!

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Hambivert: 4:17pm On Jan 30
I tried to read this post twice to find the weird food listed. After making this post, maybe I'll read it for the third time to see what is weird in what was listed.

I thought it'd be a sparogative wicked combination like soaked garri and banana or crunchy pawpaw, Indomie and beans, rice and Okra soup etc.
I have seen worse combo, what is listed is a normal diet-lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Kongaone: 4:19pm On Jan 30
In China, chicken heads and legs are given to the most honourable of your guests. A kilo of head and leg is more expensive than other parts.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Weird Foods Would You Try? by Bigseven(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30
Fuckallmods:

2. Spicy Chicken feet

4. Soaking garri

chairman! You get mind oo For you to refer gari as weird food.
Something wey na grocery and has been saving lives since creation. Omo remove am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Assorted Meat Stew Recipe: How To Make Assorted Meat Stew / Food Prices Drop In Kano, Taraba, Kwara, Niger / The Best Diet For Breastfeeding Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.