Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Covenant University: Whats Their Deal Again! In Details This Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University: Whats Their Deal Again! In Details This Time (745 Views)

See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / Covenant University Again? What's Their Deal? / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University: Whats Their Deal Again! In Details This Time by laurynP: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2011
the truth is that, i graduated from that school four years ago and i have a brother there. a 23 year old boy or man who still behaves like a secondary school boy. We have to beg him every time to go bk to school!
we are not very rich so we are trying our best. We scratch to get what we have only to be told dat our money is nothing and how they can do without us. The way they speak to those children there is inhumane. they even go as far as tearing their clothes just to humiliate them. FYI: i saw this with my very own eyes!! if u don't believe ask around! or better still ask a student. How can you pick a scissors and tear a girls clothes because they are not what you recommend. What happened to the suspension they do every day.
I heard they kicked the masters archi students out of the hall and are making them stay in a hotel, an extremely filthy overpriced flee motelish thing they call a hotel!
I saw how their ex-dean used to punish them to kneel on the floor and how he used to beat them up. There is even a punishment like writing out books of the bible or the whole new testament!! come on people!
Can't you see!! these students are not finding it easy.
I hear of a story that happened in a hall (Esther hall). i heard some guys hu call themselves Revo and a short man went to search a room. they saw girls naked and all. they went in and searched a girl and saw her thongs, they embarrassed her asking what the panties were used for and after that took her for a virginity test. she could not protest because they found jeans in her possession. i imagine how she would have felt that day. Horrible thing happen to students there. if u could take an appraisal of students and their nasty encounters you would find out disgusting unspeakable things. But that is only if these students are willing to share their stories.
i heard another story of a guy called "audi" by students hu sleeps with girls and even got one pregnant, where is he now? he was allowed to go free!! there are a lot of similar stories but everybody wants to assume the best. Do not be deceived. like i sed earlier, i was there and this was what i saw!!

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Update On Fuotuoke / Engineering Or Physics Which Is More Difficult / Cheap Study Abroad (admission For Spring Semester Is On)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.