Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy (2694 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Davido And Chioma Welcome A Son - Picture / Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo / Chuks Omalicha And Wife Welcome Another Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by damilola4162(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
According to multiple reports, Nigerian singer David Adeleke popularly known as Davido and his wife Chioma Roland have reportedly welcomed another child together, a baby boy.

Congratulations messages have been pouring in for the Adeleke family, even though Davido has not yet officially confirmed the news.

Davido's first son, Ifeanyi died late last year after he drowned in a swimming pool at his father’s residence in the Banana Island area of Lagos State.

In other to mourn his only son with Chioma, the singer took a break from social media after his passing on October 31, 2022.

In December 2022, Davido briefly returned after performing at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar and revealed he would take a break from social media until March.

Davido secretly married Chioma five days after Ifeanyi’s death

It will be recalled that Davido secretly married his long-time lover, Chioma barely five days after their son’s death.

It was gathered that Chioma’s kinsmen had stopped the burial of Ifeanyi by the Adeleke family, claiming that the deceased was their son since Chioma was not legally married to Davido. A tradition practised in parts of Igbo Land.

According to Daily Sun Chioma’s bride price was paid on Friday, November 4, 2022, in a quiet and secret traditional marriage ceremony in Lagos before the deceased was buried on November 5.

Chioma’s kinsmen from Ezeala Odu, Owerre Nkwoji, in Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo State, hosted Davido’s family, the Adelekes, at Chioma’s family house in Lekki, Lagos, where the traditional marriage took place on November 4, 2022.

The final marriage rites were said to have been concluded in Chioma’s hometown in Imo State on Monday, January 2, 2023.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/congratulations-pour-in-as-davido-and-wife-chioma-welcome-another-bouncing-baby-boy-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Nfplmod

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by damilola4162(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kjj
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Congrats Chioma, David should go collect his congratulations from his numerous babymamas and concubines .

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by thisisit: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
OVER DEM ALL .... DAVIDO
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Tito24: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Congrats to them
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Dikegodspower(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Congrats are in order
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by damilola4162(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Rokiat(f): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Chioma really need to up and leave.

Money sweet but peace of mind is better.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Olukat(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Rokiat:
Chioma really need to up and leave.

Money sweet but peace of mind is better.

Do you have peace of mind?
Relationship are facing challenges even the poor shocked shocked shocked
Let's encourage them to build their relationship
divorce or separation barely solves marital issues

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by PJtech: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
OBO
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
So if she no born boy nko?
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Rokiat(f): 2:58am On Jul 31, 2023
Olukat:

Offcourse I have peace of mind. I will never stay I. Such relationship.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by damilola4162(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Beverlyjean(f): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2023
Ndi ofe mmanu will be soooooo pained now
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by damilola4162(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2023
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nfplmod
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by MrsTwrite(f): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2023
Congratulations to the Adeleke's.
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by ODeva(f): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
Congrats Chioma, David should go collect his congratulations from his numerous babymamas and concubines .

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You harsh o

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by damilola4162(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2023
ODeva:

You harsh o
Abi oo
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Pepperdemisback: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
Out of 25 days of registering this account amongst others, you have spent almost 11 on Nairaland posting rubbish. If your other accounts are added nko? You spend 24 hrs on NL or what?
I am very sure you are iyaebe.
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Pepperdemisback: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
ODeva:

You harsh o
Harsh or senseless? Chioma doesn't have Davido's first born nor first son.
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Pepperdemisback: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Rokiat:

Offcourse I have peace of mind. I will never stay I. Such relationship.
Stop quoting a concentrated fool! The way they ass lick him and attack people on his behalf is alarming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Tmb78(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Ndi ofe mmanu will be soooooo pained now
I don't know who is worse in this tribalism and bigotry thingy between you Igbo women and your male counterpart.

Chai, the yorubas are living rent free in your head o.

The last time I checked, none of his numerous sidechicks that Davido disrespected and embarrassed Chioma with is Yoruba, so why not call out the tribes of those ones for once or beta still leave this couple alone, who don't give a hoot about your existence and stop creating enemies for them everywhere!

Get a life, HABA!!!
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Tmb78(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Olukat:

Easy with the ass licking!
They don't even know you exist.

And if your Moniker is really Yoruba, then you are simply wasting your time, because Chioma's people will still tear you apart here very soon ( even one is up there already who has started the attack) saying you're a traitor whose good wishes shouldn't be taken serious.

You will still be branded jealous and wicked irrespective of how much you mean well by your defence of the Couple.

My dear, it's not worth it, just my two cents though.
Take it or insult me, your call😂😂😂
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Olukat(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tmb78:
Easy with the ass licking!
They don't even know you exist.

And if your Moniker is really Yoruba, then you are simply wasting your time, because Chioma's people will still tear you apart here very soon ( even one is up there already who has started the attack) saying you're a traitor whose good wishes shouldn't be taken serious.

You will still be branded jealous and wicked irrespective of how much you mean well by your defence of the Couple.

My dear, it's not worth it, just my two cents though.
Take it or insult me, your call😂😂😂

Ass licking? grin grin grin I don suffer on this platform o!
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Out of 25 days of registering this account amongst others, you have spent almost 11 on Nairaland posting rubbish. If your other accounts are added nko? You spend 24 hrs on NL or what?
I am very sure you are iyaebe.
If e reach original maths now you will be sweating profusely down there but you can do calculation ontop the hours I've spent here.
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Pepperdemisback: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
If e reach original maths now you will be sweating profusely down there but you can do calculation ontop the hours I've spent here.
Ironically, I studied Mathematics, so I am a qualified Mathematician. If they add your rozcol, Iyaebe, iyaebethegreat etc to this account, that means you have more than 24 hrs per day. You det screenshot your comments go collect palliative from Chioma? Alainise!
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Ironically, I studied Mathematics, so I am a qualified Mathematician. If they add your rozcol, Iyaebe, iyaebethegreat etc to this account, that means you have more than 24 hrs per day. You det screenshot your comments go collect palliative from Chioma? Alainise!
oniro oshi, I'm not your agemate, I have your mates at home
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Pepperdemisback: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
oniro oshi, I'm not your agemate, I have your mates at home
24/7, I know you will be online. Make God scatter your life if no be lie. Your papa never still see money open Chemist? You need Guinness Record for the highest time spent on Nairaland.
Alainise. Iyaebe.
Re: Congratulations Pour In As Davido And Chioma Welcome Another Bouncing Baby Boy by Pepperdemisback: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tmb78:
I don't know who is worse in this tribalism and bigotry thingy between you Igbo women and your male counterpart.

Chai, the yorubas are living rent free in your head o.

The last time I checked, none of his numerous sidechicks that Davido disrespected and embarrassed Chioma with is Yoruba, so why not call out the tribes of those ones for once or beta still leave this couple alone, who don't give a hoot about your existence and stop creating enemies for them everywhere!

Get a life, HABA!!!
Stop quoting an idiot! A worthless woman that no Igbo man can honour with bride price is what they are taunting people with. They begged and forced Davido, he refused to marry her. They resulted to blackmailing him with the child's death, that what they are celebrating. Who uses her dead child in the morgue for 4 days as a bait?
That's how they use different names, one is even fatimaabubakar.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Od Nollywood's Adaora Ukoh Spending Bday In The Orphanage / Wizkid Drops Out Of School In Pursuit Of His Music Career / Picture: Justin Bieber Groops Fans bosoms In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.