Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,500 members, 7,861,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore (351 Views)

Jobless And Tired Of Being Broke? Come In / Reasons Why Youths Are Jobless And Hopeless / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore by crood: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Before you judge me please remember that I tried everything I went to school and I learnt some skills.

Right from childhood I lost both parents and that affected me deeply and made life difficult for and it even made me have no privilege to somethings in life.

I struggle everyday to feed, the more the days goes by the more it becomes difficult.

Please am suffering am at the point where I can't bear it anymore I need a job or any little business to turn my life around I also want to be able to help people who are in my shoes.

Who will God use to bless me?

Where will my hope come from.

Killing myself is not the solution doing drugs , or stealing is not an option.

I need a job or any support to put my skill into good use.
Re: Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore by Wodu89: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2023
Go and work as a POS operator. Atleast you'll live home daily and some even pay daily. So you can feed yourself from it while you search for bigger opportunities
Re: Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore by crood: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2023
Wodu89:
Go and work as a POS operator. Atleast you'll live home daily and some even pay daily. So you can feed yourself from it while you search for bigger opportunities
am searching sir it is not easy for me
Re: Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore by Wodu89: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2023
crood:
am searching sir it is not easy for me

Haba. Many Pos business owners post adverts on the forum na. Some even need up to twent workers. Check the forum patiently
Re: Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore by crood: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2023
Wodu89:

Haba. Many Pos business owners post adverts on the forum na. Some even need up to twent workers. Check the forum patiently
thank you I pray 🙏 am able to secure one
Re: Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore by MrsTwrite(f): 1:13am On Jul 31, 2023
My dear, my prayers are with you, I really wish I could help.
Job is really hard to find these days. The best thing is to start a little business no matter how small it is, if you wanna work as a POS operator, the pay might be really small but at least start somewhere. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore by crood: 1:32am On Jul 31, 2023
MrsTwrite:
My dear, my prayers are with you, I really wish I could help.
Job is really hard to find these days. The best thing is to start a little business no matter how small it is, if you wanna work as a POS operator, the pay might be really small but at least start somewhere. Good luck!
I really wish to but I live in the village employment is not easy at all

1 Like

Re: Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore by online4business: 3:57am On Jul 31, 2023
Here's what you can do today and start learning and earnings

Here's link here on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon
Re: Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore by crood: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2023
online4business:
Here's what you can do today and start learning and earnings

Here's link here on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon
ok
Re: Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore by raphemmanuel(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2023
crood:
I really wish to but I live in the village employment is not easy at all
Bro it's well with you.
All this must surely pass.
That village you are staying will not help matters, try to live that environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am so jobless and useless that my life has no purpose anymore by crood: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2023
raphemmanuel:
Bro it's well with you.
All this must surely pass.
That village you are staying will not help matters, try to live that environment.
amen it shall be well

(1) (Reply)

Opay Customers Beware! / All You Need To Know About Crayfish Business / Visit: The Circle, Lodging & Bar (Ayobo Oulet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.