Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,920 members, 7,844,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered (14413 Views)

ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / **My Toyota Camry Xle Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motos Has Been Delivered** / **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
How we look at life, our attitude our perspective , ALWAYS BUILD! Look for the positives, take the higher road forward focusing. It will build a sense of innerpeace within you and bring a calmness to those around yousmiley
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by paulschild: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
Oga Femmy please how much is 2003 volkswagen passat full option , 2002 mercedes c220cdi, and 2003/2004 toyota corolla sport. I stay in Aba
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 12:24am On Nov 04, 2011
paulschild:

Oga Femmy please how much is 2003 volkswagen passat full option , 2002 mercedes c220cdi, and 2003/2004 toyota corolla sport. I stay in Aba

Thanks for spending some of your busy time on our thread.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.

We will take care of this one after the other.

Mileage: 102,000
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Gold
Interior Color: Black
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 1.8L I-4
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4

2003 WV Passat, GLS with ONLY 102,000 miles. FULLY LOADED!!! IMACULATE LEATHER INTERIOR!!! HEATED SEATS!!! GREAT CONDITION!!!

Priced at Only 1.4M Naira

Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 12:39am On Nov 04, 2011
paulschild:

2003 Toyota Corolla S . . . . .Mint

Mileage: 126,858
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: gray
Engine: 1.8L I-4
Transmission: auto
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4

Prices at only 1.75M Naira

Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2011
Another day of clearing gone . . . .we are almost done.
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by paulschild: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2011
Fhemmy is this corolla down right now?
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Emperoh(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
This is ironic!!
2003 Passat - 1.4m
2003 Corolla - 1.750

Now which is a better car?
The Corolla is not even on the same level with the passat.
I really can't understand why these things are so.

I think these Japs are terribly over-hyped!
Why will i even take a second look at the Corolla
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 2:40am On Nov 05, 2011
Emperoh:

This is ironic!!
2003 Passat - 1.4m
2003 Corolla - 1.750

Now which is a better car?
The Corolla is not even on the same level with the passat.
I really can't understand why these things are so.

I think these Japs are terribly over-hyped!
Why will i even take a second look at the Corolla

I honestly agree with you, and that is why economics says " Higher demands with low supplies, jacks up the price" so when Nigerians are all buying Japanese as well as Ghana people and even the North Americans, that is what would happen.

Last year i sold a 2008 Camry LE, clean record at a cost of only 2.5M Naira and this year, i dont even have a 2007 model at such price, thanks to our govt too, that wont do the right thing to make clearing fun and cheaper
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by nyrol(m): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2011
Fhemmmy are you referring to the 2008 i sold to the Chartered Accountant in my estate? I got it for that price from you but then the man must pay for my sweat nau grin The man too knows it, he knew he got a bargain he will never have gotten else where. But i am happy i made it happen for him sha. i will post some pics here now if its the one you referring to. Good morning boss.

Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
nyrol:

Fhemmmy are you referring to the 2008 i sold to the Chartered Accountant in my estate? I got it for that price from you but then the man must pay for my sweat nau grin The man too knows it, he knew he got a bargain he will never have gotten else where. But i am happy i made it happen for him sha. i will post some pics here now if its the one you referring to. Good morning boss.

Chief . . . . That ride na clean lovely and cheap one for that man, and now we cant even sell a 2007 with clean record at such price . . can u imagine?
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
paulschild:

Fhemmy is this corolla down right now?

It is still chilling in Yankee, Sir . . . It will be on a Pre-Order basis
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
We personally test and inspect our rides . . . . .dont have to send money to some middle man
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Emperoh(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I honestly agree with you, and that is why economics says " Higher demands with low supplies, jacks up the price" so when Nigerians are all buying Japanese as well as Ghana people and even the North Americans, that is what would happen.

Last year i sold a 2008 Camry LE, clean record at a cost of only 2.5M Naira and this year, i dont even have a 2007 model at such price, thanks to our govt too, that wont do the right thing to make clearing fun and cheaper

I feel more pain knowing these German cars offer more quality.
Made up my mind, it's either a Beemer or an Audi.
But for a client, we can only offer what is asked for.

Let's how it goes. Really painful
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
Emperoh:

I feel more pain knowing these German cars offer more quality.
Made up my mind, it's either a Beemer or an Audi.
But for a client, we can only offer what is asked for.

Let's how it goes. Really painful

In all honesty, the Japanese machines are strong and reliable . . . . . . A ride that you could park for few months in the dead winter of Canada, and just one time ignition, and you get a feedback, that is a machine and most Japanese rides are like that.

I remember my Acura Legend, was in Nigeria for 3 months and came back and zoomed off, that is what i called a ride.
Cant remember ever plugging it once.

I know few friends that drove the BMW 3 series but could not stand it . . . . . at the end of the day, i think it is about what you are used to, Nigerians have been so used to BMW, Benz and even Audi, but i think Toyota and Honda product have taken the battle to another level, but watch out for Hyundai . . . . . . cool
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2011
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.~ 2 Corinthians 9:6
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 1:10am On Nov 07, 2011
Holiday is Nigeria delayed a wedding of this ride to the owner . . . . .
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Emperoh(m): 2:17am On Nov 07, 2011
Fhemmmy:

In all honesty, the Japanese machines are strong and reliable . . . . . . A ride that you could park for few months in the dead winter of Canada, and just one time ignition, and you get a feedback, that is a machine and most Japanese rides are like that.

I remember my Acura Legend, was in Nigeria for 3 months and came back and zoomed off, that is what i called a ride.
Cant remember ever plugging it once.

I know few friends that drove the BMW 3 series but could not stand it . . . . . at the end of the day, i think it is about what you are used to, Nigerians have been so used to BMW, Benz and even Audi, but i think Toyota and Honda product have taken the battle to another level, but watch out for Hyundai . . . . . . cool

I can bet you that no Japanese brand in their best grandeur can match any German brand.
I think the strategy they adopted was simplifying what the Germans have done and then adding some fuel efficiency to it. The German however still insist on maintaining that old build and quality.

The luxury BMW built in 1993 Toyota started in 1999, 6 years after.
Even today, German are matching them in fuel efficiency, ruggedness and simplicity pound for pound.
Nigerian are just drifting because of the initial cost of purchase, terrible technical knowledge by technicians and then ignorance.

But guess what, your German brands are cheaper in terms of spare parts but the moment u get a good mechanic,
its cruising bliss, trust me.

This is in no way discrediting how far the Asians have come.
But let's call a spade a spade!! cool

Remember the good ol days of Beetle, 404, 504, 505, Vboot and Benz 200 230?
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 2:34am On Nov 07, 2011
I agree with you to some extent, but do you know that Canada will not allow you to export rides from Europe to Canada, and they allow from Japan?
Do you know that European ride made in Europe for Europeans are below standard of what is allowed into Canada?
Do you know that Japanese started fuel efficiency and like you said, European machines are just catching up?
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
Another wedding about to take place . . . . .Machine should be ready after the Salah
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
Holiday almost over, and machiine will be out
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Emperoh(m): 12:52am On Nov 08, 2011
Not for your top of the range luxury brands.
maybe your Fiats, Peugeot, Renault etc. But Benz, BMW, Audi, VW?
Mbanu!!

You get the best of German cars in Germany
Moreso, in North America, every country has its own specifications.
That is why America specs are still the most sought after world over!
Even American brands have specifications they must attain before vbeing admitted into other countries or even used in North America.

As for the fuel aspect, it's just trying to catch into a particular consumer segment and then the world's quest to cut down on fossil fuels and other environment related demands!

Trust me, no Japanese brand meets up with any German brand. In whatever performance or quality specification
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^^ Ha ha ha . . . You made me laff in German language.

There is no doubt about the fact that German machines are nice, rugged and aiiaght, but Japanese rides have thrown dust in their face . . .
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Emperoh(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^^^^
While i laugh in Japanese grin grin

Increased sales no be quality oo.
Think of the effects of mass production and get back to me!!
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2011
Emperoh:

^^^^^
While i laugh in Japanese grin grin

Increased sales no be quality oo.
Think of the effects of mass production and get back to me!!

I still cant stop laffing in German oh . . . . There is nothing wrong in mass production as long as they master what they are doing.
Have you ever thought how come German products like Peugeot never made it well into the market that matters?
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
The follies which a man regrets most, in his life, are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity.
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
Everyone deserves something nice
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
It gotta be this week oh . . . .
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
Cleareddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
The ride is in our possession now, and more people to be made happy . . . .
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by nyrol(m): 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nice machine- you need to see the engine, it will compete with a brand new engine, the photo session will say it all.
Re: My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
nyrol:

Nice machine- you need to see the engine, it will compete with a brand new engine, the photo session will say it all.

You are the the MAN . . . enjoy jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SOLD!SOLD! Corolla LE 2015 Tokunbo @ 5.85M (08096577304) / 20% off on all autos inspections! Hire us to inspect / Ask Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.