Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Need Help In Registering For Oracle Dba Cerification - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / I Need Help In Registering For Oracle Dba Cerification (906 Views)

I Dont Advice Anyone To Enrol In NIIT Surulere For Oracle. / Become Your Own Boss By Registering For Our Training Classes / Aptech, Niit Or Karrox For Oracle Certificati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Registering For Oracle Dba Cerification by PeeDaVinci: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2007
I want to register for oracle dba cerification, and i want to study at home on my own and write the exam as soon as possible. I am in the UK and will like to write the exam in London.

So, i need advice on

(1) Where to get free and/or cheap materials to use for my study
(2) How to register for the exam online.

Thanks
Re: I Need Help In Registering For Oracle Dba Cerification by olawa20(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2007
you 'll have to go to a prometric centre to register for the exam.

As for resources to prepare, you should get loads of them on the net

(1) (Reply)

Solution To The Problem Of What Student Can Do To Make Money While Study / Get Certified As An Estate Surveyor And Valuer / IT Scholarship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.