Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay (2879 Views)

Abuja Printer Assassinated At Ceddi Plaza, Stabbed Severally In Neck (Graphic) / Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by Chineloani(f): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
In a viral video shared on social media platforms, a young man was seen being hospitalized after getting Stabbed by a prostitute he slept with but refused to pay.

In the gory video, the young man was seen still having a kitchen knife stuck to his neck while being attended to by paramedics.

*VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

WATCH GRAPHIC VIDEO HERE: https://www.quora.com/profile/Do-It-Tutorial-Hub/VIDEO-Man-Gets-Stabbed-Severally-By-A-Prostitute-For-Refusing-To-Pay-WATCH-VIDEO-HERE-https-www-gistpark-com-ng

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by triple996(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
4k and no pay ...... no good woo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by talented321: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
How can u sleep with a woman and didn't pay. How?
As far u don enter house and una don pull clothes' oga case don change na her job be that if u are not ready stay in ur house or u pay and left.
Puss360 what do u have to say, a customer is down ooo''''

3 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by Curse777: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
cool

Some guys keep doing this and it doesn't make sense

For her to sell her body and kpekus... She needs money and she can't steal why not pay her even if you didn't enjoy the service after cumin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by illicit(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Fvck and pay

- Remi Aluko

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by Puss360(f): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
talented321:
How can u sleep with a woman and didn't pay. How?
As far u don enter house and una don pull clothes' oga case don change na her job be that if u are not ready stay in ur house or u pay and left.
Puss360 what do u have to say, a customer is down ooo''''
This is serious

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by Puss360(f): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Lol.. she actually went too far sha... I don't support domestic violence...
But honestly if it were me, I don't even know what I'll do grin grin...

After Una don condemned ashawo, I manage do am because no work again, you get mind fu::ck finish no pay me... Hey God.. na to remove one or the two balls...

The man dey lucky say na neck she stab.. at least after treatment, him fit still climb woman..
She for condemn the whole di::ck Nd balls...

Ashawo no be work.... Yet you come climb no gree pay...

You go explain tire...

Court Rise....
Next Case Please....

4 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Olosho get special wicked demonic spirit wey dey inside them, if you try to preach the word of God to them them fit pour you acid, if you come knack without paying you might not come out with ur body part complete.

5 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. she actually went too far sha... I don't support domestic violence...
But honestly if it were me, I don't even know what I'll do grin grin...

After Una don condemned ashawo, I manage do am because no work again, you get mind fu::ck finish no pay me... Hey God.. na to remove one or the two balls...

The man dey lucky say na neck she stab.. at least after treatment, him fit still climb woman..
She for condemn the whole di::ck Nd balls...

Ashawo no be work.... Yet you come climb no gree pay...

You go explain tire...

Court Rise....
Next Case Please....

The victim is a man the response will always be lukewarm but if it's a woman all kinds of names will pop up and there will be chant of hang him , crucify him.

This showns that women have the capacity toinflict violence to men without having a single remorse. You were aprobating and reprobating at the same time with your bolded statements.

I don't believe there is any weaker gender, every gender has the potential to cause bodily harm to anyone. I take everyone as a potential threat while dealing with people .

3 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by Puss360(f): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

The victim is a man the response will always be lukewarm but if it's a woman all kinds of names will pop up and there will be chant of hang him , crucify him.

This showns that women have the capacity toinflict violence to men without having a single remorse. You were aprobating and reprobating at the same time with your bolded statements.

I don't believe there is any weaker gender, every gender has the potential to cause bodily harm to anyone. I take everyone as a potential threat while dealing with people .
Well, you can voice out your opinion.. that's fine and acceptable...
But my own is, anytime you engage the services of olosho, make sure you pay..
No work is easy, even olosho business...
grin grin
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by Angrygoat: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
That neck and throat don go. E go hard am to swallow fufu or even take cold drink.
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by Westerhoffe(m): 1:07am On Aug 01, 2023
All these pains over sex? undecided angry
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by Kingkzee(m): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Why didn't he go with money! or is he not a Nigerian, does he need a suit sayer to tell him that nothing is free
?
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by 1phone(m): 4:32am On Aug 01, 2023
Now look at what that "jelly-like-whitish-spermatozoa can cause. Shai

In the name of Jesus, I declare dominion over my manhood and sperm. You will never control me. You will never bring shame to me and my family. Through you, kings and queens shall be born
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by adecz: 6:05am On Aug 01, 2023
Good for him🗡️🗡️🗡️😡😡😡
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by NewDea4: 4:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Chineloani:

WATCH GRAPHIC VIDEO HERE: https://www.quora.com/profile/Do-It-Tutorial-Hub/VIDEO-Man-Gets-Stabbed-Severally-By-A-Prostitute-For-Refusing-To-Pay-WATCH-VIDEO-HERE-https-www-gistpark-com-ng

She nearly decapitated him!

Prostitutes are very deadly and lethal creatures. Wise men stay far away from them
Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by AntiNigerian: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Olosho get special wicked demonic spirit wey dey inside them, if you try to preach the word of God to them them fit pour you acid, if you come knack without paying you might not come out with ur body part complete.
unless if they like you. Which is rare in most cases! My friend told me about some ashawo wey him dey knack without payment. He told me, this girl just like am

(1) (Reply)

Two Father Christmas Fighting In Abuja (Photo) / Meet The Air Hostess That Had Sex With Passengers In Plane Toilet / African Women Try To Escape After Being Raped And Tortured In Kuwait. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.