Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Intern. Cricket Streaming - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Intern. Cricket Streaming (111 Views)

History As Nigeria Qualify For First Ever Cricket World Cup - ICC Cricket / ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 / Play Fantasy Cricket Online & Daily Win Cash Prizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intern. Cricket Streaming by jackaustin631: 3:41am On Aug 01, 2023
Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere in here or if people were already aware of this service, but I thought I'd post it to try and help people anyway...

Unotelly, a smart dns service has just added support for willow.tv. The site is for american TV channel dedicated to cricket but they also provide live and on demand streaming on their site for $15 a month. It's only available to US residents normally but with Unotelly (or if there are other DNS services that support it) it will trick it into thinking you are in the US.

Willow holds exclusive licenses and is the official broadcaster of various boards worldwide, including the Indian Premier League, BCCI (India), Cricket Australia, Cricket South Africa, Cricket Zimbabwe, The Pakistan Cricket Board, The Bangladesh Cricket Board and others.

The subscription allows for live streaming on PC/MAC via their youtube channel in 1080p and all major IPTV devices like AppleTV, iPad, PS3, Roku.

I don't have a huge amount of use for this service as I have foxtel however I will definitely be subscribing to it for a month over the Australian summer to watch it live, HD and no ads instead of the crappy SD 9 coverage. Well worth $15.
Re: Intern. Cricket Streaming by jackaustin631: 3:41am On Aug 01, 2023
jackaustin631:
Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere in here or if people were already aware of this service, but I thought I'd post it to try and help people anyway...

Unotelly, a smart dns service has just added support for willow.tv. The site is for american TV channel dedicated to cricket but they also provide live and on demand streaming on their site for $15 a month. It's only available to US residents normally but with Unotelly (or if there are other DNS services that support it) it will trick it into thinking you are in the US.

Willow holds exclusive licenses and is the official broadcaster of various boards worldwide Watch Cricket, including the Indian Premier League, BCCI (India), Cricket Australia, Cricket South Africa, Cricket Zimbabwe, The Pakistan Cricket Board, The Bangladesh Cricket Board and others.

The subscription allows for live streaming on PC/MAC via their youtube channel in 1080p and all major IPTV devices like AppleTV, iPad, PS3, Roku.

I don't have a huge amount of use for this service as I have foxtel however I will definitely be subscribing to it for a month over the Australian summer to watch it live, HD and no ads instead of the crappy SD 9 coverage. Well worth $15.
thanks in advance for any help

(1) (Reply)

Bohemians Vs Bodo/glimit / Really High Odds On Betwinner And Every New Customer Gets 200% Bonus / Today Marks The Return Of The Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.