Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,675 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Khloe Kardashian Pens Heartfelt Message On Son’s First Birthday [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Pens Heartfelt Message On Son’s First Birthday [PHOTOS] (455 Views)

Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts / Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Pens Heartfelt Message On Son’s First Birthday [PHOTOS] by Temisblog(f): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2023

Re: Khloe Kardashian Pens Heartfelt Message On Son’s First Birthday [PHOTOS] by livebyday(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2023
Why should I as a Nigerian care what she wrote to her son? Why?
Of what import is she? To eho? What has she done in life of significance?
Re: Khloe Kardashian Pens Heartfelt Message On Son’s First Birthday [PHOTOS] by Botragelad: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2023
livebyday:
Why should I as a Nigerian care what she wrote to her son? Why?
Of what import is she? To eho? What has she done in life of significance?
Oi, if you don't give a toss about what she wrote and if it has bugger all to do with your life, then why are you on this thread having a go at her?

Having a go shows that you care, innit? Let me explain how the logic works to you. If you don't care, you don't comment. Simple as that. But if you do comment, that means you care enough to waste your time and energy on something that doesn't matter to you. That's daft, mate. You're contradicting yourself. Do you get it now?

(1) (Reply)

Recommending 7 Tracks From Burna Boy's 'I Told Them' Album / My Man Won't Even Let Me Pay Jack: Peggy Ovire Reacts To Comedian Kiekie's Views / Mohbad Candlelight Tribute: Davido, Zlatan & 0thers Pay Their Last Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.