Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Journey To Making N850,000 Weekly Online Starting From Today: Join now! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Journey To Making N850,000 Weekly Online Starting From Today: Join now! (148 Views)

How To Make 20k Weekly Online Through Your Smart Phone.. / Let Me Show You How To Make At Least 5k-30k weekly Online Wit Your Smartphone. / Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To Making N850,000 Weekly Online Starting From Today: Join now! by TurboBuilder(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
I want to begin an Income challenge here on Nairaland where I will be starting an online business from scratch and begin generating at least $1000 (N850,000) weekly within 1 month period. It involves creating a NEW domain and blog around a particular keyword and ranking the blog on the first page of Google for organic traffic. After that, I will start promoting an affiliate product on the blog and getting commissions from sales made from my affiliate links. I will also be adding Adsense to the blog for additional income.

If you have a keyword (i.e high search volume keyword phrases) in mind for me to use for this case study, please post it here. Make sure it has at least 10,000 US or UK monthly searches according to Google Keyword Planner.

To follow the challenge and for more info, please go to the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7786612/follow-journey-making-n850000-weekly

(1) (Reply)

Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed / Top Ecommerce Website Development Companies 2023-2024 / Onpage SEO Secrets That You Need To Know To Grow Your Business Or Startup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.