Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,907 members, 7,838,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

After Landing In Brazil, Four Nigerians Reveal They Survived 14 Days On A Ship - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After Landing In Brazil, Four Nigerians Reveal They Survived 14 Days On A Ship (385 Views)

Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder / Nigerians Reveal What Makes Them Cry In The UK / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Landing In Brazil, Four Nigerians Reveal They Survived 14 Days On A Ship by Getfeedonline: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
In a heart-rending tale of survival and desperation, four Nigerian stowaways shared their harrowing journey through the treacherous Atlantic Ocean, clinging to the rudder of a cargo ship. As they faced the grueling 14-day ordeal, their strength, determination, and will to live were put to the ultimate test.

The courageous men, arrested by Brazilian police upon their rescue, recounted the harrowing experience of running out of food and water on the 10th day at sea. Undeterred by their predicament, they resorted to drinking sea water to stay alive for an additional four days until they were finally rescued in the port of Victoria, Brazil.

The extraordinary 5,600-kilometer (3,500 miles) journey they undertook serves as a poignant reminder of the risks Nigerians are willing to endure to leave their homeland in search of a better life. Thankgod Opemipo Matthew Yeye, a 38-year-old survivor, expressed how terrifying the experience was for him. Despite the hardships faced on board, he was grateful to have survived.

read more .... https://getfeedonline.com/after-landing-in-brazil-four-nigerians-reveal-how-they-survived-14-days-on-a-ships-rudder-by-drinking-sea-water/

Re: After Landing In Brazil, Four Nigerians Reveal They Survived 14 Days On A Ship by BOSSkesh(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Definitely they have osu blood
Region of cannibalistic developers
Spits on osu grave
Re: After Landing In Brazil, Four Nigerians Reveal They Survived 14 Days On A Ship by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hmmm ...what if there was a storm ...classic case of Die or Japa trying ... Stowaway-ton
Re: After Landing In Brazil, Four Nigerians Reveal They Survived 14 Days On A Ship by Marketgists(f): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments
Re: After Landing In Brazil, Four Nigerians Reveal They Survived 14 Days On A Ship by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Very dangerous. Two returned to Nigeria, two are seeking asylum. All that trouble with no guarantee of a good outcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Road Accident:34 Persons Killed In 13 Road Mishaps In Borno In 2016 — FRSC / Breaking : Plane Crash In Havelian 48 People On Board, Including Two Children Al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.