Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Do You Know You Can Get Palm Oil For As Cheap As 24,000 Per 25litre? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Know You Can Get Palm Oil For As Cheap As 24,000 Per 25litre? (344 Views)

10,000 Pcs Of 25litre Kegs For Sale. Brand-new / Get Your Farmlands As Cheap As 50k Per Acre / Get Your Farmlands As Cheap As 50k Per Acre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Get Palm Oil For As Cheap As 24,000 Per 25litre? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2023
25 litres of Palm Oil is Presently Sold between The Range of 31,000 Naira To 35,000 Naira in Lagos.

We Can Sell To You @ 24,000 Naira Per Keg.

Buy now before the price increases.
We can deliver to your location.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know You Can Get Palm Oil For As Cheap As 24,000 Per 25litre? by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Thanks to all those that have patronized us

We're still open for business
Re: Do You Know You Can Get Palm Oil For As Cheap As 24,000 Per 25litre? by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Those posts you see with thousands or millions of likes on Facebook, you haven't liked or followed their pages but they pop up on your phone for you to view runs Facebook Ads.

Are you an upcoming comedian, musician, footballer, hairstylist, make-up artist, baker, car dealer, event planner, etc. hoping to grow your audience and make numerous sales?

Have you ever thought about seeing your products or services on everyone's phone that uses Facebook?
Then tell me how you wouldn't make good sales!

Many complain, I have tried running Facebook Ads myself, I paid with my Naira card but it isn't working.
Calm down and let us run it for you at a very affordable price.

Are you thinking of how you can get:

YouTube Subscribers
Facebook Followers
TikTok Followers
Instagram Followers
Twitter Followers
Pinterest Followers

YouTube likes
Facebook likes
TikTok likes
Instagram likes
Twitter likes/retweets
Pinterest Likes

YouTube views
Facebook views
TikTok views
Instagram views
Twitter views
Pinterest views

Your search is over.
Let me be your social media booster.

I don't do robot, I give you real life followers.
Interested persons should send a WhatsApp message to the phone number below.
👇👇👇

Re: Do You Know You Can Get Palm Oil For As Cheap As 24,000 Per 25litre? by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2023
Get cheap palm oil from us
Re: Do You Know You Can Get Palm Oil For As Cheap As 24,000 Per 25litre? by RevenuesBoost(f): 3:15pm On Mar 20
Get cheap, unadulterated palm oil as well as yellow Garri from us.

(1) (Reply)

Horizontal Washing And Peeling Machine For Potatoes / I Need Buyer For Natural Honey / Palm Kernel Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.