Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Spouse Visa Appeal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spouse Visa Appeal (213 Views)

Ireland Visa Appeal / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / French Visa Appeal Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spouse Visa Appeal by Hysha: 3:24am On Aug 03, 2023
Greetings house, please I lodged an appeal on my spouse visa although I'm aware of the processing time frame but I recently received a mail asking me to tell the tribunal why I think the home office was wrong to refuse my claim.
My application was refused because my husband had a shortfall of 420pound and we
demanded his personal savings account be relied upon to meet the threshold but wasn't taken to account at the time of application and decision making. Now I need anyone to please help on how to go about telling the tribunal why I think the home office was wrong to refuse my claim.
Thank you all and keep up the good job.
Re: Spouse Visa Appeal by sobastical: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2023
Immigration Lawyer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Airlines Are Low Fare In The UK? / Bicycle Commuting In Nigeria A Choice To Consider Now / Did Bad Weather Cause Diversion Of United Nigeria Airlines Flight To Asaba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.