Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,931 members, 7,852,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami (29743 Views)

Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record / Oshoala Scores Second Hat-Trick In 2 Games As Barcelona Beat Tenerife 6-0 / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Gamesmart: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Almiron:
first of all, who the fvck are you ? Telling me what to post or not post as if you bought this phone for me or you Dey pay my phone bills, saying I Dey post nonsense, ogun kee you.

Werey Dey disguise you be certified penadog. Fvck off my mention kid

Stop being senseless.

Useless "anal-ists" like you can go join the Penaldo's Mentally-ill, Delusional Fan Club. We don't want you in the sensible gang!

Never be posting such nonsense for Messi in the midst of his crazy stats and awards.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Gamesmart: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
fredoooooo:

You see only thus attitude of bringing his team mates along and giving them confidence by being on the score sheet makes me love him more.... Martinet needed that goal, he try to be selfish at some points in the game but ehn penalty comes, Messi ask him to take it... life no pass like dat

CR7 will have never ever allowed him to take that penalty.

CR7 is desperate for the stats and will rush to take any penalty.

Penaldo!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Gamesmart: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Messi fans are the biggest fools..look at them dancing to American league... we all know that if Ronaldo was the one in America scoring goals ....they will insult him saying he is scoring against women....

U can keep on deceiving urselves ... he went to psg and flopped massively as expected.
. He then ran to a place that their players are half players /half djs , strippers , labourers , uber drivers ... name one top USA national team player that plays in that league ... their best players are quickly sent to Europe to learn football... No US team has ever qualified for the fifa club world cup.... this shows u how dead that league is... if Eyimba join that league , them go win am at first attempt... cheap goat

Can you see how teams play better with Messi in the team?

But if na Ronaldo, he is more likely to just be self-centred and diminish the team.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by mayor1814: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Just like ur fraudonel penalssi ran to the transgender league cos no one wanted him in Europe...even Saudi no send am ...they truly know he is a fraud and an agenda.... he has gone to the league of transgender as he cudnt dominate men in the farmers league in France

Ronaldo leads and the rest follows...he did it in Italy... and now Saudi... but no good player wants to go to that transgender and gay league to get their ass busted

Do u know that Messi got offers from barca and other top European clubs?

Why u keep on complaining bout gay n transgender, are there no gay n transgender in Europe ?

You are saying Tapnaldo leads, leads in stealing goals rite?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by MrBroke(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It's not hate and pain....its simple logic ...

When Ronaldo was scoring in Saudi...Messi fans started insulting him and the league...but today , which league are European players running to? At least a club in that league played in last year's FIFA club world cup against Real Madrid....

I love your energy grin.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Almiron: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gamesmart:

Stop being senseless.

Useless "anal-ists" like you can go join the Penaldo's Mentally-ill, Delusional Fan Club. We don't want you in the sensible gang!

Never be posting such nonsense for Messi in the midst of his crazy stats and awards.
ogun kee your papa, cry harder modasucker

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Beverlyjean(f): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
mayor1814:

Do u know that Messi got offers from barca and other top European clubs?

Why u keep on complaining bout gay n transgender, are there no gay n transgender in Europe ?

You are saying Tapnaldo leads, leads in stealing goals rite?

Just like fraudonel penalssi leads in stolen awards ... barca offered him a contract if only he was willing to cut his salary by 75%...apat from barca , no one else wanted him.... psg did not activate the clause to extend his contract by a year cos they and their fans discovered that he is a fraud ... keep on decieving urself if it makes u feel good ...
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Beverlyjean(f): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gamesmart:

Can you see how teams play better with Messi in the team?

But if na Ronaldo, he is more likely to just be self-centred and diminish the team.

Play better😂🤣😂🤣🤣..like psg right? A team that made back to back finals and semis in the ucl.. he joined and the team could not make it pass r16 again ...took them back to their old times of struggles... the fans booed him out of psg ... barca were struggling as well in his last days....he left and the following season , they won the league ...u all can keep on decieving urselves ..but everyone knows , no human being is close to how great Ronaldo is in football.....
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Ecos(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa oooo

Since when my one and only true GOAT and the god of soccer came to U.S.A and started seeing huge plastic boobs sitted around the field, he started scoring game in,game out.

I remember my boyhood days as a goalie for my House soccer team during our school inter house competition. It was a semifinal match when I sited my crush watching the match. She wore her short house ware skirt which exposed her white pants giving me a glimpse of her puffed p*ssy.

Long story short the underdogs won us with a huge margin, because I was goal keeping throughout the match with a stiff erection, coupled with her kpekus distraction, I was also trying to impress her which led to my team losing the match, that caused me depression.

You should bow down for GOAT MESSI, it is not easy scoring goals with distractions from huge boobs and half exposed kpekus.

U no well grin
I wan die for laugh here
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Timoleon(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
That’s not what I corrected Na. He said ‘Messi had the highest assist in his first season at psg’ not ‘Messi had the best assists per game ratio...’ one is a fact, the other a lie.
OJEEMAH:
You are right but don’t forget Messi didn’t start the season with PSG and he missed many games due to injuries and fitness issue.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Heffalump(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
teebagy:
yet it is rated more than saudi league

Haha.... League that no club goes on relegation. No competitive spirit to avoid being withdrawn to a lower level. That one na league? No wonder they called it soccer!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by OJEEMAH(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Timoleon:
That’s not what I corrected Na. He said ‘Messi had the highest assist in his first season at psg’ not ‘Messi had the best assists per game ratio...’ one is a fact, the other a lie.
i understand. I mean you are right about Messi having the highest assists in his first season.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Timoleon(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
OJEEMAH:
i understand. I mean you are right about Messi having the highest assists in his first season.
Namaste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by mayor1814: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Play better😂🤣😂🤣🤣..like psg right? A team that made back to back finals and semis in the ucl.. he joined and the team could not make it pass r16 again ...took them back to their old times of struggles... the fans booed him out of psg ... barca were struggling as well in his last days....he left and the following season , they won the league ...u all can keep on decieving urselves ..but everyone knows , no human being is close to how great Ronaldo is in football.....

No wonder your beloved Tapnalddo won the world cup. Won world cup best player. Has the highest number of goals in world cup history. Tapnaldo fans dey dream sha. grin hey yah

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Beverlyjean(f): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
mayor1814:

No wonder your beloved Tapnalddo won the world cup. Won world cup best player. Has the highest number of goals in world cup history. Tapnaldo fans dey dream sha. grin hey yah

Yet again...we are not fools .... world cup of fake penalties and stolen golden ball...everyone knows mbappe was the best at the World Cup...but because is sn agenda like LGBTA and they love forcing him on everyone.... Giroud is not better than kane
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Almiron: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
The only players to get 50+ Non-Penalty goals in a season:

• Messi (3 times)
• Suarez
• End of list

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Almiron: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Penadogs are liable to die untimely 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Unrated900(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Like the goat in your household

quote author=Gamesmart post=124851972]

The kind of senseless statements you get from Penaldo fans.

The professional footballers that played in England themselves are telling you that Messi is the GOAT.

Penaldo can be goat in your heart sha, as you put it. But the "GOAT" is different from your "goat".[/quote]
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Gamesmart: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Almiron:
ogun kee your papa, cry harder modasucker

Instead of holding up hands to his stupidity, he will be doing ogboju.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by FatherOfJesus: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
blackboy2star:
No one is saying MSL a farmers league but it is for Saudi Pro league...

Humans are the two mouthed devil 😈
it's MLS and not MSL
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Gamesmart: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Beverlyjean:

The same player that won 2 league titles and a cup at PSG? Where he was given Balon Dor and FIFA Player of the Year?

What happened to CR7 at Man U and Portugal?

Both kicked him out?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Gamesmart: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Yet again...we are not fools .... world cup of fake penalties and stolen golden ball...everyone knows mbappe was the best at the World Cup...but because is sn agenda like LGBTA and they love forcing him on everyone.... Giroud is not better than kane

Stolen but they could not give it to Penaldo?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by teebagy: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=Beverlyjean post=124850554]
Competing with debryne
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Tolofaith43r: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gfug6

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by teebagy: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Competing with debryne
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by teebagy: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Competing with debryne
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by teebagy: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Rated in ur head na... a league that can't make fifa club world cup... a Saudi team played in the last edition final..loosing to real Madrid in the final ...
porto did not go to club world cup do that make saudi league better than portuguese league. Pray 4 wisdom bcoz she hates u.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by teebagy: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Competing with debryne
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by greggng: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
I don't know whatelse to call Messi...
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Tolofaith43r: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Vvg

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by mayor1814: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Beverlyjean:

So u are now hiding behind mbappe. U are tired of hiding behind Pele. None of the two players can lay claim to d best football player in history.

And u keep complaining bout King Messi penalty kicks. Remove penalties from messi and tapnaldo records and see who d highest goal scorer really is despite messi playing lesser games
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Nigeriagood(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Daddyseun1:
MO.RON. na Messi matter go kill you
MO.RON if you can abuse people for liking a champ then you are the true MOR.ON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police / Paul Le Guen Is Super Eagles Coach / Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.