Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Need Advice..bet9ja Refused To Pay My Withdrawal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need Advice..bet9ja Refused To Pay My Withdrawal (727 Views)

Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. / When Bet9ja Refused / Bet9ja Refused To Pay My Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice..bet9ja Refused To Pay My Withdrawal by wisdomabc: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2023
At this point,I am left with no option that to let the whole world know that bet9ja is becoming something else.

At first,I thought it was a joke.A day past after I made withdrawal of #95,000 and I though it was abnormal buy right within me it wasn't because on a normal day they will pay me within 20minutes after initiating withdrawal online.

Two weeks plus gone now,they still didn't pay me.I have complained and email them but seems the email is mute for some days now.I called them/chat their support severally wasting cards to let them know they haven't credited my act but all the female call reps are saying is they are waiting for feedback from the bank even after sending them my statement of account.

I kept calling and calling and the last call made was a lady who picked up again and she told me it has been authorised that I should wait for the alert and until now I have not seen anything getting close to 3 weeks, since 18th of July.

I message them with the screen shot of statement from my mobile app to show the transaction since the day I deposited into my bet act act and won to tell them the money has been swallowed by one of them which they are trying to hide.

They now told me to contact my bank that the transaction was successful which I did and my bank sent my back to them to release the session id/transaction id which they refused to release.

I there after contacted palmpay bank,the beneficiary bank and they told me no deposit in that regards.Meanwhile, I transfered from another palmpay bank acct to my acct and made withdrawal which was successful and after then I have deposited many times into same bet9ja act and the network was perfect.

Now,I am officially making this complain because this is the 2nd time I am experiencing this kind of attitude from them and also I have have a colleague whose account was blocked after loosing over 5 million naira on Bet9ja, and was trying to recover by depositing withdrawing all his money after little winning, he was asked to send his account statement after he did, they permanently blocked his account with some funds.

If there are bad eggs in that company who are perpetrating this act,then I think the end of Bet9ja is near.

I want to ask what action I can take to recover my money from members here and to know how many also have experienced this type of occurrence with those bad guys in the company.

The annoying part is that all i could get from support is to be patient that they will get back to me once they hear from the back and it's getting close to 3 weeks.

Screen shots are below...thanks.

Re: I Need Advice..bet9ja Refused To Pay My Withdrawal by adamma24: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Bet9ja....worst bookies in naija right now...take heart bro...call them out on twitter...get their twitter handle and call them out with ur proof they don't think they have representative here in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice..bet9ja Refused To Pay My Withdrawal by Fugazy2023: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2023
Go to there office in surulere and scatter ground
Re: I Need Advice..bet9ja Refused To Pay My Withdrawal by skygreen: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tap my username and register with this reputable bookie that offers instant and automatic payment
Re: I Need Advice..bet9ja Refused To Pay My Withdrawal by EngrOloye: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2023
Thats why I hate them.i have abandoned them since 2 years now.tbey are useless.bros please shift to sportybet.when I won 700k last year with just 50 ..sportybet started calling me immediately for my money.i was shocked then.so leave bet9ja alone .go to their twitter site and report them to the whole world.
Re: I Need Advice..bet9ja Refused To Pay My Withdrawal by wittywriter: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2023
OP I hope your withdrawal issue has been resolved by now.
wisdomabc:
@wittywriter not yet resolved
Drop your digits someone that can assist you on legal terms will reach you.
wisdomabc:
Chicagograduate:
Have you been paid?

Wittyness
Re: I Need Advice..bet9ja Refused To Pay My Withdrawal by wisdomabc: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: I Need Advice..bet9ja Refused To Pay My Withdrawal by Chicagograduate(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22
wisdomabc:
Have you been paid?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 1:0 full-time / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - Live Football - 11th Feb 2024 - Afcon / Gunners On Fire:all Guns Blazing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.