Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,832 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food (716 Views)

Interview With Pocohantas About Her Food Blog, And Herself / Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire / See How She Consistently Burn Her Food[PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by Bekeey: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2023
LOL, My colleague at work and very good friend of mine told me this morning that he is very hungry that he didn't eat since yesternight till this morning..I asked him why, he said he rejected his wife's food yesternight and this morning and now he is very hungry. He is asking what other punishable way man can use to punish his wife rather than rejecting her food. I asked him what is the issue. He said not realy serious oo, but his wife is too selfish. I asked him how, he said she doesn't know how to apologise for any offence she committed and same time she will be first to start having grudges and once he shouted on her, she won't alter any word or discuss again, she will start keeping mute and be doing her things. The grudges will not prevent her from greeting or doing her chores. Said he have warned her severally why she always keeps mute whenever he corrected or shouted on her.

According to him, yesternight when he returned from work, he said something pierced his foot for past one month, he told her that she will help him to remove it, he said each time he comes back from work he keeps complaining that his leg is paining him. Said since that incident happened, his wife have not asked her or tried to remove it. so yesternight, he shouted on her and the only thing she did was to leave seating room to bedroom. He said they do bath together and he always call her for the bath but yesternight, he didn't call her and his wife refused to bath that yesternight.

Any other way man can still punish his wife rather than rejecting her food.
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by Taylor90: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2023
undecided
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by RPG2020(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2023
For the food part i don't know unless you want to kill yourself but try this stop knacking for good three months if you want to tatatata arrange one B2 chop and clean mouth
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2023
I don't know about the "punish" though

But I just feel like if she isn't giving him enough respect to want to apologize or iron out issues with him,then he can also reduce the amount of respect he gives her. Just reacting with the same energy she offers.

The two of them will be on good terms but the marriage will lack much substance in the relationship between husband and wife.

This is after he has used reasonable means to call her attention to that attitude and she's not changing.

Just put her on the same level she puts you.

Then, he should stop shouting at her though. He can express himself without it.
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by blazepascal(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2023
This days women too dey do pass their selves

1 Like

Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by shortgun(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2023
He should pretend to be on the phone with an imaginary girl who wants to do anything for him if he gives her chance whenever he's at home.

A Woman will seat up when she senses a competition angry
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by ahnie: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2023
The gentleman above me Sha....you re really living according to your name.
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by mariahAngel(f): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2023
Those ones are in love, and are just doing excess shakara for each other, and fighting petty petty fights. grin

He said they do bath together and he always call her for the bath but yesternight, he didn't call her and his wife refused to bath that yesternight.

I'm sure it's their kind of love IconicR is searching for. grin
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2023
mariahAngel:
Those ones are in love, and are just doing excess shakara for each other, and fighting petty petty fights. grin

I'm sure it's their kind of love IconicR is searching for. grin
😂😂😂 these ones don't have issues
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by gratefulheart(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
He should take her on a marathon on bed. Whoever got tired first should apologize. Next time she wouldn't try it again.

Bekeey:
LOL, My colleague at work and very good friend of mine told me this morning that he is very hungry that he didn't eat since yesternight till this morning..I asked him why, he said he rejected his wife's food yesternight and this morning and now he is very hungry. He is asking what other punishable way man can use to punish his wife rather than rejecting her food. I asked him what is the issue. He said not realy serious oo, but his wife is too selfish. I asked him how, he said she doesn't know how to apologise for any offence she committed and same time she will be first to start having grudges and once he shouted on her, she won't alter any word or discuss again, she will start keeping mute and be doing her things. The grudges will not prevent her from greeting or doing her chores. Said he have warned her severally why she always keeps mute whenever he corrected or shouted on her.

According to him, yesternight when he returned from work, he said something pierced his foot for past one month, he told her that she will help him to remove it, he said each time he comes back from work he keeps complaining that his leg is paining him. Said since that incident happened, his wife have not asked her or tried to remove it. so yesternight, he shouted on her and the only thing she did was to leave seating room to bedroom. He said they do bath together and he always call her for the bath but yesternight, he didn't call her and his wife refused to bath that yesternight.

Any other way man can still punish his wife rather than rejecting her food.
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by michelz: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2023
It's like cutting out your nose to spite your face when you reject food made by your wife. Why would you refuse a meal prepared with your own money just because you are angry with your wife? So you're punishing yourself just because you're angry?
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by Gloriagee(f): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
You or your friend tongue
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by eleniyan2020: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Him no get side chick that knows how to cook,suck and Bleep?
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by Sanguine(f): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Are you not the one that will be hungry when you reject the food (which you provided for) that your wife cooked? So who is punishing who? Lol.
I wonder how some men reason sef.
Re: Which Other Way Man Can Use Punish His Wife Rather Than Rejecting Her Food by Lingudy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lol. Try settle the disagreement.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Good Step Now And Watch It Happen: / Come Have A Feel Of Our Drilling Experience,you'll Be Glad You Did! / Bottked Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.