Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Oxgital: Website And Digital Agency For Businesses And Organization In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oxgital: Website And Digital Agency For Businesses And Organization In Nigeria (140 Views)

Elevate Your Online Presence With Oxgital: Best Website Design Agency In Nigeria / Osungbade Akeem Wizeman Speaks On His Journey To Oxgital / Best Offer For Entrepreneur And Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oxgital: Website And Digital Agency For Businesses And Organization In Nigeria by AkWizdom(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tell us about yourself.

I'm Osungbade Akeem (Wizeman), a 24-year-old fresh graduate of the Sociology and Anthropology Department at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife. I fully began my journey in Tech about seven years ago in 2016 as a Website Designer.

Curiosity drove my interest in tech back then when it wasn't a popular venture. I was fascinated by websites, mobile games, the internet space, and I have always wanted to understand how they worked. At the age of 16, I attended Femtech IT in Kwara State, where I earned a diploma in Desktop Publishing. I furthered by self-learning website design and development, which I did until 2018 when I pivoted into Marketing.

I ran my first digital Agency from 2018 till 2022, and in September 2022, I worked with some of my friends to build Cudium, a cross-border payment solution platform where I’m serving as the founding C.M.O till date.

I'm a versatile person, and my passion for trying new things has kept me here. Aside from Tech, I have an interest in politics, advocacy, and I'm a social butterfly. I enjoy being 'outside' with my friends and loved ones.

Why did you choose to start this company?

After learning website development in 2016, I freelanced fully until 2018 when I pivoted to digital marketing. Combining my website design knowledge and newfound love in marketing made me understand the dynamics of the Nigerian internet space. I also identified some problems businesses and organizations face in getting the online presence they require.

I started Oxgital out of the desire to have a people-focused agency that understands the market needs and solves the complex problems businesses and organizations face when trying to get their desired online presence. This includes everything from branding, website, social media, to their overall online presence.

I ran a similar remote agency from 2018 till 2022, with the major difference being that it served international clients. I worked with more than 100 businesses in the United States and some parts of Europe. I felt it was time to enter the Nigerian market and create ‘magic’ for my people, hence the birth of Oxgital.

What are your goals for the company in the next 5 years?

To be unarguably the No. 1 digital agency in Nigeria, offering businesses and organizations unmatched website design, branding, digital marketing, SEO, and Digital PR services.

What is your leadership style?
I believe in a situational leadership style. I usually adjust my style based on the specific situation and the capabilities of my team members. I understand the place of individual strengths and weaknesses. My approaches to issues are flexible and usually adapt to suit the needs of the moment.

What are your thoughts on the company's culture?

The remote culture is quite new in the Nigerian space; however, this is what we adopted at Oxgital, and I'm very comfortable with it. Remote work culture gives flexibility and a more convenient work system while giving us access to the smartest brains out there, as employee location isn't a barrier to having them on our team.

Why do you think social media is important for businesses?

Businesses need people to grow, and the people are on social media, so you have to meet them where they are. Social media provides opportunities for increased visibility, brand awareness, and direct communication with prospects or customers. Businesses can leverage social media platforms to effectively advertise their products or services at the most affordable rates ever, in my opinion.

Social media can also be used as a market research tool; it can serve as a valuable source of getting market insights as businesses can monitor conversations and trends to understand customer preferences and needs.

What are the biggest challenges the company faces in using social media?

As a company that helps businesses and organizations with their social media, you sometimes get overwhelmed by the clients' work that you pay less attention to your own.

Why are you passionate about marketing?

Marketing allows me to connect with people, understand their needs, and create solutions that can genuinely make a difference.

It's a constantly changing rhythm that follows the beat of people's behavior, responses, and the latest tech trends, and I find the challenge of staying ahead of trends incredibly exciting.

What would be the advice you would give to someone who is new to social media marketing?

Starting out in social media marketing can be complicated in the beginning. The question of how do you understand Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Snapchat, etc., knowing fully well they operate with different dynamics is the most tasking aspect for beginners.

My advice would be to start by understanding the unique dynamics of each social media platform. Ensure you understand the audience, the tone, and the type of content that works best for each platform.

Being authentic has never gone wrong; people love genuineness and rawness, so let your brand's personality shine through and interact with your audience without trying to be what you aren't.

What do you think are the most important qualities for someone in your role?

Patience, resilience, integrity, visionary leadership, and strategic thinking.

Tell us something we don't know about Wizeman.

I don't like movies, and I haven't seen up to 10 in my lifetime.

Re: Oxgital: Website And Digital Agency For Businesses And Organization In Nigeria by Marvy009: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Are you looking for how you can make $300 to $500 every week now click the link below to know more about this business on how I can show you the simple step-by-step strategies that helped me to make this money in about six weeks this is a very serious business this is not a Ponzi scheme so if you come to my DM with Ponzi scheme mentality you won't make money. Whatsapp messages only (09056851699)
Re: Oxgital: Website And Digital Agency For Businesses And Organization In Nigeria by Danichi001: 3:03pm On Mar 26
"Looking for a reliable website and digital agency in Nigeria to elevate your business or organization's online presence? Look no further than 9Figuremedia! With our proven track record of delivering top-notch web design, digital marketing, and branding solutions, we help businesses and organizations thrive in the digital landscape. From captivating website designs to strategic online marketing campaigns, we tailor our services to meet your specific needs and objectives. Trust 9Figuremedia to take your online presence to the next level while ensuring a seamless and engaging experience for your target audience. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you succeed in the digital world!"
https:///?ref9figuremedia.com=331

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Equipment Haulers: Ensuring Safe And Efficient Machinery Transport / How To Triple Your Income With A Personal Business Blog Site / Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.