Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Iphone Must Use - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Must Use (670 Views)

Best 7 Telegram Bots For Groups You Must Use / Gionee A1lite A Must Use Phone / 5 Bluestack Alternatives You Must Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Must Use by Mhizzard(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
A discussion ensue between me and some guys,one of them said 'Iphone is a must that no one can resist from use'
is that really true?? Though i answered him that not everyone wish to use it in spite the fact he has the money...
am number one in that aspect
Re: Iphone Must Use by Adewale1603(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mhizzard:
A discussion ensue between me and some guys,one of them said 'Iphone is a must that no one can resist from use'
is that really true?? Though i answered him that not everyone wish to use it in spite the fact he has the money...
can old grandpa and grandma use iphone, even if they could afford it or their children bought it for them? So not everyone can use it.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Must Use by Mhizzard(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
He is not reffering to old people,it is youth..
Re: Iphone Must Use by NairaGPT: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
I was once like you until money came and I could afford a 12 pro max. iPhone is the best it has levels.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Must Use by Deandean: 5:51am On Aug 05, 2023
NairaGPT:
I was once like you until money came and I could afford a 12 pro max. iPhone is the best it has levels.

I agree, You will not understand the hype until you actually use one.

Once you use one you will most likely stick with it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Must Use by Undisputed147: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
My guy forget. Nothing too special about IPhone, a lot of we Nigerians carry IPhone as fancy just to impress but deep down they no really know the work of iPhone. A lot of better phones dey especially Samsung, Haiwei na dem b recognised and good phones to use also apart from Iphone. I use iphone 12 befor but i left if for Samsung S9 and i even love it more than iphone 12
Mhizzard:

1 Like

Re: Iphone Must Use by C2Ok: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Adewale1603:
can old grandpa and grandma use iphone, even if they could afford it or their children bought it for them? So not everyone can use it.
If an old grandma or grandpa can use android, then I believe they can also use iOS 😗🫴
Re: Iphone Must Use by Mhizzard(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Undisputed147:
My guy forget. Nothing too special about IPhone, a lot of we Nigerians carry IPhone as fancy just to impress but deep down they no really know the work of iPhone. A lot of better phones dey especially Samsung, Haiwei na dem b recognised and good phones to use also apart from Iphone. I use iphone 12 befor but i left if for Samsung S9 and i even love it more than iphone 12
oh that is the point 'opression' and 'i want to fill among'
Re: Iphone Must Use by celestial1: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
You can't compare iphone to android at all I once like you but I'm using iPhone xs max now I know the truth
Re: Iphone Must Use by SqueezedPant: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
I have an xsmax atm and i still prefer to use my redmi note 10 pro for my everyday use.
Re: Iphone Must Use by Angel55555(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
I can't use a phone that does not have a memory card slot.
Re: Iphone Must Use by horlahwaley(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Like someone said you wont truly understand the hype till you use one, but not a must though. Samsung and pixel come close in terms of reliability
Just that iphone is what a typical smartphone should be, you wondered why other brands copy them? Including samsung?…they must be doing something right

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Trending Phones This Month / My MTN Mi-fi Needs Help / What Can You Do For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.