Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Can A Baby Of Just Two Months Do Anything? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can A Baby Of Just Two Months Do Anything? (259 Views)

Isabella Uzuakpunwa Crowned Baby Of The Year At Cussons Baby Moments Competition / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Baby Of Just Two Months Do Anything? by Jojolin: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
The reason for that question is because of the rate at which a lot of people here on nairaland has chosen to criticize the Nigerian president of H.E Bola Tinubu Asiwaju GCFR. A lot of people keep saying that the present economy is due to the president lack of focus and zeal to drive this country forward, I will say it's a lie.
Lots of people are just angry just because they wanted another person to rule the nation.
But if checked properly the seating president is only trying to correct past mistakes before so we all can get a better life.
Firstly the removal of subsidy, which you all are now complaining about if had been removed by any of the past president wouldn't have affected the country this hard but, Asiwaju knows it's better late than never. But no country or no man can restore any country not even Nigeria in 6 months not to speak of a government of just 2 months.
So my fellow Nigerians please I'm pleading to everyone rather than complaining about how you don't like this government, we should better work individually to help ourselves by so developing this country the way we pray it to be.
Re: Can A Baby Of Just Two Months Do Anything? by Jojolin: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Mods please let this hit front page Nigerians has to know that support and encouragement is what we need to build this great nation

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Explains Why He Won’t Be Separating Fights In Biggie’s House [video] / Dax Biography, Wiki, Early Life, Age, Career And Net Worth / Malian Afropop Singer Salif Keita Named Advisor To Junta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.