Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) (1484 Views)

Animals Eating My Corn Before Gemination / How Do I Get Rid Of Caterpillars Feeding Off My Corn? / I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by DevilishMan: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
My fellow NL farmers,

Now that agbadolization and crime is on the rise I have decided to checkmate the activities of corn bandits like helinues, freestuffsng, seunmsg and other Ilorin refugee pests.

I went into a 3-day retreat in my shrine and produced one of the most potent dorime calabash orisirisi to combat these criminals once and for all. My dorime calabash comprises of human and animal skulls, goat paw, frog beards, bushbaby mat material and bat hairs.

My plan is that once they try to steal my corn, lightning will strike instantly and paralyze them from preeq to toe until I return.

I will upload pictures on this thread as they are apprehended...

Wish me luck.
Mods please follow this thread.

Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
You're even more powerful than that crap you setup there.

Meanwhile your biggest fear should be FreeStuffNg aka Osho free.

Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by DevilishMan: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
You're even more powerful than that crap you setup there.

Meanwhile your biggest fear should be FreeStuffNg aka Osho free.

Thunder fire your mouth for calling my sweat crap.

Btw I fear no foe.
That guy enter my farm again he go die.

Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by Wawelexy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
This won't scare those guys away. Some of their stipend are used for fortifications... grin

Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by Adewale1603(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Devilish Man indeed
Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by Maryam1234(f): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
You're funny 🤣
I wish to come and learn your tricks but my own problem then was birds not freestuffng and helinus.
Once my corn grow that's all, I'm going to face beans own again mid August after cultivation.

God bless the work of thy hands Sir, bounty harvest grin

Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by bassdow: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
what about those of US wey no fear fetish things ?
Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by bassdow: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
bassdow:
what about those of US wey no fear fetish things ?
Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by CodeTemplar: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Portent fertilizer was hung on the corn
while the corn lacked nutrient to flourish.

Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by Jub101(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
The maize needs to see a native herbalist cause the yellowing no be for here grin

Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
DevilishMan:

Thunder fire my mouth for calling my sweat crap.

Btw I fear no foe.
That guy enter my farm again he go succeed.

Since you no want get sense.

Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2023

Re: How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) by newoffer: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
[Next time put coal fire . quote author=TheGiftedOne post=124897102]You're even more powerful than that crap you setup there.

Meanwhile your biggest fear should be FreeStuffNg aka Osho free.[/quote]

5 Ways Government Can Encourage Agriculture Through Legislation (part I) / Plantain And Banana Farm For Sale / Who Knows The Name Of This Animal My Neighbour Killed?